Vlante

PG Chapter~

Camping Trip!

Also, this is my AU so Dante lives with Gene in an apartment. Why? Because Gene used to be an alcoholic and he's getting sober with the help of his younger brother, who can't afford a frickin mansion unlike everyone on Mystreet. So they live together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dante's POV

      I pulled my jacket on and picked my phone up checking the location of the cafe Aphmau wanted to meet at. 'It's on Rockefeller and Aizawa, the cafe is called "Herobucks" be there at around lunchtime!' read the message. I nodded and pushed my phone into my jeans pocket, leaving the house and locking the front door. I walked along the sidewalk listening to the birds and squeals of kids as I passed by the park. Aizawa... Now, where is Rockefeller? I looked around and saw the sign reading 'Rockefeller St.' Ah! There it is. I thought to myself and walked down the street. "What is this place?" I muttered to myself as I looked around at the shops. "Comic Corner? Yaoi Central? Toga's Coffee?" I walked down the street looking for Herobucks. There!  I walked up to the door and pushed it open revealing a bunch of weird looking people sitting at tables with pastries and drinks. I looked around the cafe but couldn't find Aph amongst the people of colourful hair and crazy makeup.

      "Dante!" Called a voice from the back of the cafe. I looked around and saw a small girl waving at me, I walked towards her and asked, "Aphmau? Why do you look like that?" She had a green wig on and a shirt that said something in... Japanese? She gave herself fake freckles and was wearing green contact lenses. "Oh! This is just a cosplay of a character from Boko No Hero Academia!" She smiled and twirled around a bit. I just chuckled and sat down at the small table, Aph doing the same. "Sit down. I need to talk to you." She ordered me. "Aph, I am sitting," I chuckled. "Oh! I have a few questions first. One what is this place? Two why does a guy have a hand on his face? And three what kind of pastry is this?" I asked my questions and pointed down at the sweet in front of me. "What? What do you mean a guy with a hand on his face?" She asked ignoring my two other questions. "Yea, there was someone with a hand on their face when I walked in," I told her.

      She stood up and called out giggling, "Tomura Shigaraki! Get out! Go to the villain cafe!" And then it was so loud. Their laughs were drowning out my thoughts it was so loud! I guess a small potato yelling at some guy to get out of a cafe and go to a different one whilst giggling was just hilarious. "Ok Aph, settle down. Talk to me, what do you need to tell me?" I asked the ravenette after chuckling myself. "Oh! Right,"- she sat down still talking- "I've decided to bring back the camping trips! Aaron and most of our friends have decided to go on a camping trip this weekend and we wanted to make sure that we invited the entire group. Whatcha say? You wanna go?" She informed me. I smiled and said, "Yea I'll go! But I can only go if Gene is allowed to come with us. Since I'm helping him and all." "The more the merrier!" She exclaimed with a giant smile. "Great! Oh, fish frick. I gotta go. Sorry Aph, I work the night shift so I gotta head home and change." 

      "Where do you work?" She asked, "Just a small 24/7 doughnut shop. Gotta go! Bye Aph." I told her and grabbed the mystery pastry leaving the weird cafe. I jogged back the way I had come not paying attention to my surroundings causing me to bump into someone. "Sorry-" they started, "Watch where you're going!" I shouted and started running back to mine and Gene's place, not looking back I was in such a hurry. Irene Dante! That was so rude!  I thought to myself as I continued running up the sidewalk towards my apartment. Once I got to my door, I unlocked it and ran into my room to get changed into work-appropriate clothes.