Sabllis

Sabllis is the ship name for two of my OCs, Sable Vanderbell and Amaryllis Ashdown. The girls are demon born demons. Demons age oddly, so if a demon is 17, they have been alive for 117 human years, meaning that demons who are on the surface a lot have constant identity changes. And no, the art above is NOT mine, I found it on Pinterest and thought it looked like 116-year-old Sable and 117-year-old Amaryllis.

A little more than fluff, but not full smutt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amaryllis's POV

      I walked down the sidewalk towards Vervarain Academy with my headphones on playing "Do I Wanna Know" by Arctic Monkeys as cars zoomed passed me on the road. I shifted my satchel on my shoulder moving it to a more comfortable spot instead of rubbing against my skin and leaving a rash. I neared the school gates and asked to be buzzed in by stating my name, age, and homeroom class. "Amaryllis Jennie Ashdown, 17, Mr Luciouse's magicks class." After a moment, the black, Victorian style gates opened up to the private school. I walked up to the doors at the front of the school and slid my ID card into the scanner when the doors opened up, I quickly grabbed my card and walked inside the school.

      I made a b-line for my locker and slipped my shoes off, grabbing my school shoes from my locker, and pulling my Chem. book out of my locker as well before heading to Mr Luciouse's classroom. Once I arrived in class, I took my seat next to Orvin Harley and Simon Zander. The two boys were staring at their phones, I sighed, glad they wouldn't bother me right away. I shoved my phone and headphones into my satchel and pulled out my copy of "Baby Doll" by ridinginbluejeeps. I flipped to my page and began reading where I left off. "Alrighty, class!" -Mr Luciouse called-  "we have a transfer student from Canada! Now introduce yourself kid."

      A small girl stepped out from around the wall, her hair was short and brown and her eyes were a goldish colour. She looked like the shy type but, her voice was loud and powerful. "My name is Sable Dean Vanderbell, I'm from Quebec, Canada and I'm 16-years-old. I would say, 'let us be friends' but I was raised not to lie."- her eyes scanned the classroom and they locked with mine- "I enjoy a good book and would rather sleep than do any form of sports." She finished, leaving the teacher with a slightly open-mouthed expression. "O-Okay, you can go take a seat behind Mr Harley, Mr Harley raise your hand." 

      She walked down the aisle to sit behind Orvin, setting her bookbag next to her desk. I turned back to my book and began reading once again, "Okay class! Get ready to go to your first-period classes and I'll need someone to show Ms Vanderbell around the school." I heard wind whoosh, books be moved around, mummers, and the clap of a few bags while I continued reading. "Ah, looks like Ms Ashdown seems to be ignoring me." Mr Luciouse said loudly, "Sir, I wasn't ignoring you. I was simply reading my bo-" "Ms Ashdown, would you kindly show Ms Vanderbell around the school before second period." He asked though it was an order.

      I sighed, "Yes Sir." and closed my book, setting it on the desk as I grabbed my satchel and stood up, throwing the strap over my shoulder and grabbing the book. "I suppose we should get going," I told the small girl as I turned to her. Her golden eyes sparkling with confidence, making me feel incompetent. "yes, I suppose we should." She replied, standing and grabbing her bookbag. We walked out of the class as our peers chatted amongst themselves and reading, doing whatever else they do in their free time. 

      I waited for her at the water fountain as she was walking a bit slow. "Ok, so this is a water fountain-" "Shut up and show me where the classes are and where I can eat." She cut me off from my little joke. "So your parent's raised you not to lie or have a laugh?" I asked as we began down the hall, "And I'll need your schedule so I can show you your classes." I said still walking down the brick hallway. When I didn't hear footsteps behind me, I turned around to see her staring at the bulletin board with random event papers and such stapled to it on the wall opposite our class. 

      I looked closer at her, her short brown hair framed her face perfectly. I scanned her body, seeing that she was skinnier than myself which wasn't much of a surprise, though the curves she did have left me dreaming. I looked at her face, her cheeks pink with blush, her eyes gleaming as she stared at the papers. She had light mascara, or maybe just dark long eyelashes. Her lips, plump, round, and... so soft looking... so... kissable... NO! What kind of thoughts are those Amaryllis?!

      But, they were. Soft, pink, and plump. How it would feel to have her goddess-like body pressed against mine, what it would feel like to kiss her lips, her soft skin. Ugh... what's wrong with me? Aunt Thora would kill me if she found out about these thoughts... Oh right! Sable! I snapped from my trance and ran over to the shorter girl. 

      "See anything ya like?" I asked her as I reached her, "Well I'm not looking at you so, no." She replied, still looking at the papers. I looked over her shoulder to try seeing what she was looking at. It was the club list. Host Club, Book Club, Theatre Club, Dance Club, Film Club. "Interested in clubs?" I asked, not realizing her comment. "Yea actually. Theatre Club would be cool, and so would the Film Club." She said.

      "Yea, but those two are super hard to get into. Only the teacher's favourites get into those. Its probably because the projects often get turned into big movies or productions. The tickets are like $350, then the kids get paid a good amount cause it is always sold out and the tickets cost so much." I informed her. She turned around to face me, "So you're saying the teachers only let the popular or rich kids in just to make them even richer? Wouldn't the teachers keep the money for themselves since they get paid half of the kid's allowance?" She pointed out.

      "Well, from what I've heard, the teachers get paid about $90,000 every year, so its hella good and they all have Volvos' and Audis'. But that's what I've heard and what I've seen in the parking garage." I told her. "What are you? An undercover spy? Or just an eavesdropper?" She questioned. "Which would you prefer?" I asked, smirking slightly. "I'd prefer you to be mine, Ashdown." She said, looking into my eyes from below me as I looked down at her.

      My eyes widened at that. She smirked and grabbed me by both wrists, flipping us over so my back was pressed against the bulletin board. I blushed heavily and looked down at her beautiful face. She stood on her tippy toes to whisper in my ear, her hot breath tickling my neck with every word.

      "I know what you are~" she said. I heard her, but I was overwhelmed by her sweet scent. "W-what..?" I whispered back. "Demon~" was her reply before I felt something wet and warm slide up my neck. I groaned at the feeling. It felt so good.

      She let go of my hands and held my waist. "Shh~ Stay quiet~" she whispered as she attacked my neck with kisses and nibbled my skin.

      "I-I don't think we should-" I began before she quickly cut me off by smashing her lips onto mine. My eyes widened as the blush spread over my face. The bell rang and within seconds people began flooding out if the classrooms. Quickly I teleported behind Sable.

      I ran to the nearest bathroom and hid in one of the stalls.

End~♡♡