- Lost you -

we were so cute, hugging everyday,

you weren't the sexual type and I wanted you to stay.

you liked me and I like you, but I lost interest,

so I  started to stop replying to your messages.

yeah I know it was harsh but at the time I didn't care,

I thought you would text me again so that we could repair.

we have passed and we hadn't talked, we stopped with all the hugs and instead of saying hi, I just hid my face and walked.

more weeks began to pass, I realised what I threw away.

the perfect, cute and sweet guy who was there for me everyday.

soon after I realised, I decided to text him.

everything was awkward and I apologized that I left him.

he seemed okay and It was all alright, and soon enough we got to talking every night.

but it wasn't the same, something wasn't right. he had somehow changed away from the sweetheart to the fuckboi he is today.

he slowly made me fall for him and I thought he was falling too, he was suggesting me to do things that I didn't want to do.

there was just something about him, something I could trust, but all he had in his head was that sex is a must.

yeah I learnt another lesson but it wont be long until I'm back here typing about another one. they all just wanna play me and use me till I'm scarred and bruised, I can honestly say I hate him and fuck off to him too !