- Cover Up -

*just a message not really a poem*

if love was real and was meant to be found,

then why does it hurt us so bad and cut us so deep?

when we are young we are told we don't know what love is,

well I disagree, I have loved and I have lost, it hurts me everyday, but I don't let it show.

I cover up my sadness like my make up covers up the tracks my tears leave behind.

when you look at me you will never know I am sad, I will never show you my true feelings that hide behind my blue eyes. 

love never lasts it always dies, whether it dies when you brake up with the one you love or when you find yourself cold, laying in a grave beside the one person you cherished and loved more than anyone ever could have.

its hard to  believe someone so young could get hurt so much over losing the one and only thing they never wanted to lose, the only other person they see themselves with.

the thing about a broken heart is that it can be held together by the words and promises made by your one and only love, but if they ever break your heart its those exact words and promises that keep the two pieces of your broken heart separated.

there is no escaping heartbreak, the world is just one big reminder of what you had, but more importantly, what you lost.

no matter the pain or hurt they caused you, no matter what they have done to you, you still love them and you still want them back.

you feel so empty without them and they never stop running through your mind.

the memories and texts they left you with slowly drive you insane.

the love and anger you have towards that one person will never stop, the promises he made you will forever keep your heart broken and you know you will never love someone not even half as much as you loved him, which probably explains why you gave him so many chances and explains why you would still give anything for him to give you one last chance.

his love is my biggest, most noticeable scar, but make up doesn't cover up all scars.