Chapter 3

(Rin's POV)

I silently wrote my notes as the teacher explained the subject we were studying. I suddenly hear a light 'smack' and I turn to see Len with his head down on his desk. "Len!" I whispered as I glanced at the teacher. He made a groaning sound, not moving. I blinked, then giggled which caught his attention and he looked at me. "What?" He asked. "Sorry, it's just that you look so funny when you're so tired or sad." I said. "Aha so I'm funny when I'm looking miserable?" He smiled. "Well, the way you act when you feel down is just so.....well," I trailed off, averting my eyes else where.

Len opened his mouth to say something only for a chalk to fly and hot him directly in th forehead. "Len Kagamine, you are not to distract other students in class, is that understood?" Mr Kiyoteru said.

I quickly clasped my mouth to stop myself giggling, which Len caught me and slumped on his desk again, embarrased. I felt bad because it was kind of my fault but I glanced at the teacher before sneaking a small packet of sherbet candies to him.

He picked it up and looked at it, looking at me questioningly but I just smiled as I carried on with my work. I heard him open and eat it throughout the class.

When the bell finally rang, I packed my things as Len waited patiently for me. "Hey, what candies are these from? I know they're sherbert but they're really unlikely to be bought from the store because they don't taste like plastic. Don't tell me they're......" he trailed off.

"Oh those? My mother got them Turkey, personally made by an famous former candy maker. They are nice, aren't they?" I said.

"FROM TURKEY?!" He exclaimed.

"Yes! I have the Turkish delights too! Why don't you have some too?" I insisted.

"A-ah, about that....." Len said.

"It's okay! I just want to share my favourite things with you!" I told him.

(Len's POV)

Argh, my heart!!!!......was my life so horrible, the heavens felt so bad for me that they decided to send her down as my secret guardian angel? She's too pure!!!! I can only stand there as she takes out expensive candies out of her desk like Mary Poppins and feed me them insisting. If we became an official couple, would she feed me purposely to get me fat so that no other girls would like me? Although that's not a good thing to do, I think I wouldn't mind at all knowing she's possessive of me!

"It's good isn't it?" She asked.

"Oh damn. Yeah, this is the best Turkish delight I've ever tasted!" I honestly said, impressed. No wonder that kid from Narnia ate it so deliciously, because it was made from the rich! This candy was so soft, I could imagine having a big sized one and sleeping on it, despite being covered in powder sugar.

"See? I never really enjoyed turkish delight but this was an exception." Rin said. "Hey, can we go to the library? I'd like take find a book to read!"

"Sure." I shrugged and we walked our way there.

I watched as she skipped adorably as she hummed. Was there anything about her that wasn't cute at all? She could step on me clearly on purpose in front of me and I'd still look at her the same!!