Chapter 10

RinShippingStories: Lemon ahead of you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Rin's POV)

The sound of the water dripping from the fountain sang along rhythmically as Iplayed the violin, playing away with all my heart. The sad and the vibrations of the low notes I felt in my veins resonated too, through me. Like the music, I wanted to scream but I could only express it with sounds and octaves using this eccentric instrument. The gracefulness and serious effort put into it by the italian musician could be heard so clearly when played properly. So full of grace yet so full of passion.

I ended it with a last note and everything stopped and went quiet again. I opened my eyes again, not realizing I had my eyebrows furrowed in concentration and I put so much strength into my fingers. I think that would be enough violin playing.

The wind blew, making the trees all rustle making me remember the times of my piano and violin performances and the many applauds I recieved from the row of crowd in the large room. It was too bad that I could no longer play anymore when tea sessions, dance sessions and fencing class barged in.

"Lady Rin!! You have a phone call from Lord Meito!!" Melanie said, panting.

"Oh, thank you, Melanie." I said and took the phone. "Hello?"

"Hello, Rin. I'm still not done with my work, but I will going to be visiting by quickly right now." He said.

"Oh, okay. Would you like anything when you are here? I'll have the maids make tea." I said as the servants took my violin away.

"That would be great. Oh, but I'd like a glass of beer for me. I'll see you in a bit." He said.

I hung up and took a breath before going to the backyard door and pressed a button beside it. "Margaret, Sakine-san will be here in any minute for a quick visit and I'd like to have tea set up for his arrival." I said.

"Understood, my lady " she said.

I stood by at the side watching as his car entered the gates and drove through the round about and parked. He came out of his car and walked to my direction, embracing me. "Rin, it's good to see you again."

"Yes, it is." I said, putting my arms around him.

We both sat at the table. I watched as he sipped on his cool beer. "How was your trip?" I asked. "It was alright. It showered quite a bit in London, but that's Britian for you and it made the view look more beautiful to look at it." He said.

"Oh, Britain! I love their cosmetic brands." I smiled.

"Hm. Such as?"

"Molton brown, Penhaligon and Charlotte Tilbury."

"I see. When my work is over, we can go there to meet the ceo up close and perhaps get a product for you made." He said.

Waaaahh he's very nice but he really doesn't need to.....

When it was time to go, he gave me a kiss on the lips, which I had to fight my reflexes from leaning away, before he left.

Ah, now that I think of it, I'm adulting behind his back.......

(Len's POV)

"Len........"

"Yeah?" I asked, looking at her.