Chapter 6

(Rin's POV)

I flickered through the page of my book. The clean scent of old books and the shimmering letters on the title glowed on the warm sunlight. Len beside was taking a little nap on my lap and I softly patted him. I stopped to flicker my page and suddenly, Len sat his head up at me. His lips quivered and he started screaming!!!!

"E-eh?! Why are you crying?!" I frantically stuffed an apple into his mouth to shut him up.

"You stopped patting my head!!" He said.

"What? And you're screaming just because of that?!" 

"But it feels so good!!" Len whined.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Baka."

And then he fells back to his nap in content again. He is so dramatic.

He looked a bit too comfortable so I squeezed his cheek. "Oowwww I'm sowwyyyyy......" he chuckled.

"You'd better be!" I say.

"Here, I'll make you a flower crown if you keep touching my head!" Len offered. "I'm a pro at this, trust me."

"Knowing you are someone who is to forget to take a frozen chicken out of the freezer countless of times, I'm not really sure." 

"Ow, why you gotta point me out like that?" 

When I arrived home, I saw that my parents were at work again so I happily skipped to the kitchen. "Lily, may I eat something?" I asked.    "Ah, of course. But only a snack because there's something special for dinner!" She said.     "But I can still get hungry even eating snacks!" I said. "Can Gakupo make me ramen?"

"Okay, just wait. We also have your requested milk bath is getting ready too." She said and I ran back upstairs. "Thank you, Lily!" 

Walking into my bathroom with my robe and my books and ipad, I brushed my hair as the maids got my bath ready. The floral soft scent filled the room wonderfully. "Ms, your bath is ready so we will take our leave." Luka said.    "Thank you, ladies." I smiled as they left. 

I took my bath robe off and hung it before going inside the cat foot bathtub. Rose petals, lemon and pine nuts floated in the water and I sank back relaxed. A lovely way to spend a but of time to relax. After a day of a dramatic puppy boyfriend.

A notification rang from my iPad and I opened it to see Len calling me on Skype. "Hello, Len. I'm trying to have a me time here." I said.    "Sorry, I really missed seeing you already--are you taking a bath?" Len asked, his eyes widening.

"Yes, and you are interrupting it!"

"But, but--"

"I was only trying to play hard to get, silly!" I giggled.

"Why do you have to play my heart around like that?" He whined.

"Because I'm still mad at you!"

"Oh. Hehe, sorry~" 

"Baka."

There was a distant yell coming from his side, which he immediately jumped. "Ah, sorry Rinny! My mom just called to eat dinner early because she's leaving work early!" He panicked. "I'll text you later, sweetheart!!!!" And then he ended the call.