Chapter 5

(Rin's POV)

I was writing my school work while sitting by my dresser as Margaret massaged the hair treatment in my hair, when a text came from my phone. 'Rin-chan~ I just want to let you know that my mom is making lunch for us both tomorrow for some reason so you don't have to bring your bento to school tomorrow!' Len said.

I cocked my head in confusion but I no nonetheless texted him back.

'Alright, Len.'

Margaret picked up a comb from the hairbrush drawer and began to brush my hair with the hair dryer.

'Great! I'll see you at school, Rin-chan' he said.

Pressing the button on my remote, I cleared my throat. "Gakupo, could you organize and get me any beverages for me to bring to school?' I asked through the comm. "And please let the chefs know I won't need my school lunch for today because there is supposedly erm, a party held in my class."

"Of course, miss Rin." Gakupo replied.

"Thank you!" I said, going back to my studies.

                                                                            ~▪︎¤◇the next day◇¤▪︎~

(Len's POV)

In the early crack of morning I packed the picnic mat, blankets and cutlery set into the trunk of the car as Mom packed chips, mixed nut and raisin salad, honey strawberries, roll sandwiches, fried chicken, banoffee cake, tomato rice and other things into the basket and handed it to me. "Done, get in the car." She said, picking her keys.

"Thanks again for the help, mom." I said, as we got in the car.

"No problemo." She said.

(Rin's POV)

Margaret woke me up to finish doing my hair and I got dressed before going downstairs to eat breakfast. "Good morning, mother. Good morning, father." I did the usual greetings and sat by my seat and began to spread the patê on the toasted bread and ate. "Here is the beverages you asked for, miss Rin." Gakupo said, putting the basket by my feet.

"Thank you, Gakupo!" I smiled.

"Rin, we received the mid year report from your teacher and we are happy with the results, aren't we dear?" Mother said.

"Yes, we are. But I would have liked it if you didn't cut off biography." Father said.

"Ah." I could only respond.

After finishing my breakfast, greeting my parents goodbye and driving to school, I breathed in the lovely fresh air of the morning when I walked into class and saw Len was there early. "Len!" I said, running to him and hugged him, kissing his cheek.