003

Tuesday
November 4th 2020
6:15am

THIRD PERSON POV:

The person looked at the laptop screen before sighing again for the 100th time,

"I see you moved on Marie, but not for long,"

"He looks like a nice guy, but I'm better, much better, if I can't have you then no one will, just wait and watch Marie, I, Kang-"

"Hey bro" the anonymous person closed his laptop so fast that it seemed as if his laptop screen was about to break.

"Yeah n-noona?" He answered her looking very hesitant.

"Dinner's ready, come down anytime you want,"

As the unknown person was about open his laptop again, his sister came in once again,

"And yeah be careful with your laptop next time you were about to break it lol" she answered with a small laugh.

"O-oh ye-eah.. I uh I'll be careful next time no worries.." the person laughed nervously, his sister nodded and went out,

With that he let out a sigh of relief.

___________

Tuesday
November 4th 2020
6:26am

THIRD PERSON POV:

Marie waited for Wooyoung outside the building, more specifically the two motorcycles that were parked outside waiting for them.

This time surprisingly, Wooyoung came early and had a proud smile on,

"I see you came early today huh?" Marie asked with full curiosity,

"Geez thanks I guess.." Wooyoung commented.

"From where did that attitude come from, I just complimented you, you look like a person who would come late," Marie defended.

Before Wooyoung could say anything, Marie cut him first, "come on, this is my mother cycle, and this is yours"

Marie walked ahead of Wooyoung and sat down at the motorcycle, "Hey, you coming?"

"O-oh what oh yeah!" Wooyoung came and in his seat. They both put their helmets on before Marie warning him, "keep your helmet on and follow me ok?"

"Aye aye captain!" Wooyoung saluted, and followed by Marie.

<(*•*)>

They both reached a factory, not too big, not too small, but it reached average size.

As they walked inside, both Marie and Wooyoung scanned the building, it was all black, no lights were on, so they guessed this was an abandoned factory since the power is cut off.

Perfect place to do some evil plans, and hide behind people's judgmental shadows that will follow you till the day of your death.

And that's basically what really happened, Marie did some research and discovered that the person who created those drugs was often judged by people, so hid behind those walls to create his evil revenge,

Perfect plan am I right?

But not for long, since Marie is alive, she won't ever let evil concur the world.

There they hid behind some bars as they watched a hooded figure place two chemicals together that created a semi explosion.

But then the figure froze, he laughed, so hard, which was pretty creepy. He turned around and raised his gun that both Marie and Wooyoung didn't see, "I guess we have some company here now huh?" The hooded figure chuckled as he kept looking around to find the intruders.

But as quick Marie was she pulled Wooyoung and they started running from behind the figure,

The figure quickly turned around as he felt some movement.

"Take that!" Wooyoung yelled and charged at the masked figure.

+we love a queen with cliffhangers :"))