005

THIRD PERSON POV:

Marie looked up and sighed, her eyes were may with the one and only, who had a big smile on his face:

Jung Wooyoung. I mean such a shocker.

"Hi Marie! Tomorrow we'll have another mission, I hope you're excited 'cause I sure can't wait!" Wooyoung exclaimed still having the big smile on his face.

"O-oh yeah.." Marie somehow felt attracted to that smile, but she immediately turned her head around avoiding his eyes.

"Hey! Look at me when I'm speaking.." Wooyoung whined, then sighed and decided to do it on his own.

He turned her face for her to look at him using her chin, both of their eyes looked, and Marie's breath hitched.

She felt lost in his eyes..

She finally decided to speak up and removed her chin from his hold.

"Well I'm excited to see you working seriously this time, and I wanna see you come on time is that clear? Or should I repeat what I said?"

"clear!" he smiled brightly, making Marie feel butterflies in her stomach,

'what the hell is this feeling?'

" so um yeah I uh gotta go home now " Marie broke yet another awkward silence, before she quickly ran off and tripped before getting up again making Wooyoung giggle at the sight in front of him.

She glared at him then quickly walked towards her car, she opened the door and sat down letting out a sigh, she looked at the front mirror of her car noticing something moving behind her.

She held on the steering wheel tighter, her nervousness increased as she slowly turned her head, that was met with a white cloth, suddenly her vision became blurry and everything went black.

+sorry for the long wait but I'm feeding you tea so