004

Tuesday
November 4th 2020
6:54am

MARIE LEE POV

"No! Are you out of your mind?!" I yelled at Wooyoung for doing such a thing, "you seriously just went off and charged at him! Are you serious?!" I yelled, "like come on!" I yelled once more looking at the dark walls around us so I won't have to look at his sad eyes to feel guilty.

I sighed, rubbing my temples, "look, next time don't charge at mentally disabled person, you don't what he could've done to you!"

"I'm sorry.. I'll try not to do this again, please Marie just give me a chance.." he looked at me giving me his puppy dog eyes,

"Ok ok! You have one chance left! Remember last time when you came early?"

"Yeah.." He chewed on his bottom lip.

"Yeah! Remember that!" I sighed before leaving the building, and the police officers.

_______

"Girl you yelled at him?!" Dahyun exclaimed,

"Uh Yeah cause he was doing his job wrong.." I told her while frowning my eyebrows, confused.

Lucas facepalmed. "What?! Y'all are acting like I killed someone!" I defended.

"You weren't supposed to yell! That was your only chance to get a boyfriend!" Lucas replied then quickly widened his eyes at what he said.

"Wait what?!" I looked at them, this time VERY confused.

"Well shit..." I heard Dahyun whisper under her breath.

"I uh, we umm gotta go do something so I uh yeah.. bye!" Lucas pulled Dahyun with him and they both started running quickly so I wouldn't catch up with them.

I sighed, how many times did I sigh today? only god knows. "They're planning on something I can sense it, oh my lord they want to kill me!"

I headed towards my office so I can pack my stuff and leave since we finished our mission earlier than expected.

I didn't pay attention to where I was walking since I was thinking on what happened a while ago, and as cliche as it sounds...

I bumped into someone..

I looked up and saw..

It was him.

+dayum dis gurl really likes cliffhangers