006

THIRD PERSON POV

unknown

With a smile hanging on her lips , the young girl looked up at her mom with the widest smile.
Which quickly turned into a frown as she saw her mom's facial expression, "mommy what's wrong?" she asked with concern visible in her voice.

The mother quickly realized what was going on and flashed her daughter a forced smile.
"Oh nothing darling, just a bit stressed with work."

The daughter looked at her mom with an understanding smile, "I know mom, but it never hurts to take a break."

"You go play with your toys, and I promise I'll join you once I'm done, sounds okay?"

"Great mommy! I'll be waiting." The girl quickly left the room to go play, leaving the mother sighing, she doesn't know how long she's going to keep this going.

Marie may be 8, but she's not dumb. She's knows that her fathers disappearance and abandonment left a huge effect on her mother, especially when he left them with no financial help, leaving her mother working full-time.

Marie sat down while she stared at her plushie, "You know kitty, this effected mommy a lot. She's sad and now I'm sad."

She bit her lips, staring into space, thinking. Until she suddenly smiled when a thought popped up.
"I promise to you that in the future I'll be rich so I can help you mommy!"

Suddenly. Everything became pitch black.

She woke up with a long gasp.

hi
-s