|S T I L E S S T I L I N S K I|

"We cast a shadow on something wherever we stand," Stiles tried to get through to the Hybrid, "-and it is no good moving from place to place to save things; because the shadow always follows

"We cast a shadow on something wherever we stand," Stiles tried to get through to the Hybrid, "-and it is no good moving from place to place to save things; because the shadow always follows." He felt bad helping the save Elena group. He was abusing the trust Klaus gave him, "Choose a place where you won't do harm - yes, choose a place where you won't do very much harm," The more Stiles spoke about Klaus coming back to Mystic falls through this phone. The more his voice trembled, "And stand in it for all you are worth, facing the sunshine." Yes, the sister of the Hybrid would have been a better choice to get Klaus to come to Mystic Falls. But no one can deny that Stiles and the Hybrid made a bond. Knowing this- they should have known.

⚫⚫⚫

"There are different kinds of darkness,” Stiles said. But Klaus kept his eyes shut. "There is the darkness that frightens, the darkness that soothes, the darkness that is restful." Klaus can almost picture each, of what Stiles said. It was like he was projecting old memories. "There is the darkness of lovers and the darkness of assassins. It becomes what the bearer wishes it to be, needs it to be. It is not wholly bad or good."

⚫⚫⚫

"Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness." Stiles gripped onto the other man's shoulder, "It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift." Stiles' eye's glowed in a purplish light, with slits where his pupils were.