[29] The Now

Finally, everything was clear for the Moon

Finally, everything was clear for the Moon. The only thing holding them back was the Stars. The Moon couldn't leave the Stars, not can the Stars leave it.

  Who said goodbye was forever messed up the whole universe for sure. For when their goodbye comes, they won't be satisfied.

  Damon stared at the other knights before him with confliction

  Damon stared at the other knights before him with confliction. It had been a few weeks since the four knights: Scott, Jackson, Ethan, and Damon, had set out to stop the interfectorem's from growing. Over that time, the Knights seem to grow with each passing day.

     Two new werewolves had found them, both were thought to be dead until now. It came with a surprise but then again, it wasn't new; only those who had a connection with Stiles could be a Knight. The two new wolves with them went by the names, Derek and Peter. Derek held scars amongst his face and arms as if he was ripped apart; he was. The only thing that kept Derek alive long enough to be a Knight was Peter's quick thinking, he already lost Malia to Theo, and he couldn't lose his nephew as well.

   Yet, they weren't the reason for Damon's confliction. It was the cursed species of a werewolf before him. Looking down at the women, Damon didn't feel the urge to destroy her like all the others. The tree was inside the Knights, guiding them on the path they should be. Whispering in their ears on what they should be destroying to protect its seed and creations. He felt a need to protect this mutt, yet he couldn't find the reason why. She had no connection to the tree, or to Stiles. Held no part of the war that is brewing. Yet here she was, passed out on a hotel bed with clueless Knights surrounding her, not knowing what to do.

   With his arms crossed, Derek, looked away from the female as if she was non-existent, "What the hell are we even doing here." The wolf's white eyes flared showing his irritation, he was confused as well.

   Ethan let out a sigh while looking at the female in front of him, "I think we need to protect her." Jackson nod as he let go of his boyfriend's hand to stand next to the women.

   Flicking her hair, it showed her face. Letting the Knights get a better look at her, "That's for sure because whoever got here before us, " The Knight pointed at the bruises that were forming around her neck, "Doesn't seem to be so keen about her."