[17] Test Bite (1/2)

-

-

LOOK
WHAT YOU
MADE ME
DO

DANCING
WITH
STRANGERS

-

     BLOOD RUSHED DOWN STILES SKIN AND STAINED THE TILES BELOW. WATER WASN'T HELPING CLEAN OFF THE BLOOD THAT PAINED HIS SKIN IN MARKS. For the memories of the blood flowing down his hand, twisted in his mind. The feeling of ripping bodies apart was embedded into Stiles movements. Causing whimpers to be drawn out through his lips slowly.

   Stiles started down, watching the blood flow down his skin into the water drain. Yet, he wasn't exactly looking there, his mind was somewhere else. And in his reality, the teen was staring at one of the many bodies he killed.

    Slowly, the gifted one, hugs himself, as the water travels down his back. With his hair covering his eyes, the teen lets out tears that mingled with the shower water.

    He can't believe what happen, actually happened. He couldn't wrap his mind around what happened,  to make sense of everything. Yet, it did. And Stiles can never take it back, for he was guilty of what happened. And this time, he couldn't say, he didn't have a hand on the wheel.

-

9   H O U R S   E A R L I E R

-

   STILES BLINDLY ATE THE FOOD GIVEN TO HIM BY KLAUS. The silence was overtaking the two males. Nothing was said between them as of late. Since they gave each 9ther questions, both been in thought with their own answers. Thinking about the times they had touched into, to stay honest to the other.

    Stiles has set his fork down and look at his almost empty plate, "How was Damon, Okay, with you taking me here?"

   Klaus snapped his eyes to Stiles with a calculated look upon his face. He didn't need to take long to answer, seeing as he already had a plan in motion for this moment, "I gave him a call, telling him what happened. For during your, uncontrolled moment, we were split up. I saved you from your guardian and took you here. Told Damon all about it, and he told his friends." Klaus had a cocky smirk on his face as he spoke about defeating the guardian.

   Stiles looked skeptical about the answer provided. Giving a slight nod in understanding the teen picked up his plate and dumped the few pieces of uneaten food, in the garbage.

   "Where are we again? I don't think you ever answered that."

   "Are we questioning each other again, Love?" Klaus's eyes held amusement in them.