[9] Wall's Down

Guess who has an Ear and Sinus infection with constant panic attacks? This gal! So that is why the chapter is longer and was longer to make. Anyways enjoy this sad chapter.

If there are errors. I do not care at the moment. I'm too out of it to actually fix any of that.

   ANGER WAS THE MAIN THING Stiles want's to be feeling at the moment

   ANGER WAS THE MAIN THING Stiles want's to be feeling at the moment. But it wasn't, he felt worried, guilty, even sad. He hasn't heard from his dad. Much less seen him since the day he yelled at him to get out. The last message he got from the older Stilinski was 'Going to meet with old friends in town today. I will be back late. Again, I'm sorry I lied to you for so long...' Now it's the afternoon and Stiles was pacing in a living room space. Waiting for his Dad to either call him or walk through that door.

   As Stiles's phone went off, signaling a call. The teen answered it quickly, "Dad!?" He asked with worry and stress clearly shown through his voice.

  "Uh- no. It's Jeremy, from yesterday? Well, I promised you I was going to give you a heads up on Vicki. And that's why I'm calling."

   Stiles' eye's drooped in disappointment. He was clearly over hoping that the call was from his Dad. Stiles should've looked at the caller ID.

   "I can call back later? You seem to be in the middle of something."

  Stiles shook his head, "Nah, it's okay." The boy kind of whispered, "How's Vicki?"

   "That is why I'm calling- Oh, okay. Vicki skipped town. They reported her missing." Jeremy's voice was slightly shaking, showing how he cared for Vicki, "The other thing is that the Sheriff wants you to come in. She wants to ask some questions about Vicki."

    Stiles huffed softly, just what he needed. More shit to do- Stiles' eyes lit up as he realized that he could talk to the sheriff about how his Dad is missing.

  "Alright, I'll head over there," Stiles confirmed to Jeremy, but before the teen could end the call-

   "Hey, around six, want to hang out or something?"

  Stiles was caught by surprise at this. Someone, wanted to hang out with him? Stiles was still new and was leaving on the following Tuesday. But seeing as his dad is missing. His stay might end up being longer than planned.

    "Sure, I guess-" Stiles would feel guilty for leaving Jeremy hanging or anything. The teen has an idea that Vicki didn't really skip town, she was most likely killed, "Where do you, want to meet up?"

  "How about, the grill-"

  "Grill?"

  "Oh, right you're new in town," It sounded like Jeremy was teasing Stiles, "It's the only grill in town, The Mystic Grill. It's easy to find."