[27] Tighten Your Hold

Don't let me go, the Moon would call out for the Stars; as the Sun had left it once again

The Sun would turn away as it heard the Moon cries. It had to be done, for if the Moon ever got close to the Sun. It would be destroyed by the flames that the Sun releases.

"It's all for you."

  Stiles looked at Klaus with eyes as wide as a deer caught in headlights, "I'm a- what now?" The teen was shaking softly as he heard Klaus's words repeat in his head

   The older hybrid seemed to have gained a spark of anger in his eye. Anger pointed at the lineage the teen in front of him has. Klaus didn't think Stiles deserved this, deserved what's to come. From what he remembers that Jackson told him long ago: there was nothing to stop the sacrifice. And that leads to what Klaus is hiding from Stiles. He didn't want to tell the teen this, but he may have to.

   Stiles though was confused out of his mind and terrified. He was fed up with everything. He was losing grasp of reality and everyone around him could see that. The teen didn't eat as much as he needed too, he didn't sleep or even take care of himself. The only thing that was keeping the teen going was learning to control his powers, and thoughts of his mother. Though maybe that wasn't the only thing keeping the teen sane. Stefan had figured out the truth behind why Stiles stayed with Klaus all this time, the vampire even got Klaus to realize the truth behind he took the teen with then.

   They had met before either was created it seems. Maybe in a past life, for their souls seem to converse to one another as if they knew each other since forever. At first, it seemed they were on two different sides. But- Was that really the case?

   Going back now, the Chessboard seemed empty. There were no pawns and no knights. Just two kings staring at one another. There wasn't even a war brewing between them, it was just suspicion about the true feelings they had when looking at each other.

   Stiles had his distractions for all the problems he wished to forget. He was a runner, he didn't face his problems he ran from them until he had to deal with them. Or he stayed away long enough to figure them out.