[7] Truth, And Angry-

"Would roses burn,
Could roses burn?"

"Our love is six feet under,
I can't help but wonder,
If our grave was watered by the rain,
Would roses bloom?
Could roses bloom..."

-six feet under Billie Eilish

....

WHEN STILES WOKE UP with a booming headache

WHEN STILES WOKE UP with a booming headache. He thought he'll forget the events last night. Nope, he remembers them. He also remembers how after the whole scene with Damon. The teen went to the dance floor and baltered around, dancing artlessly with no grace or skill but only in the enjoyment of it. Not one of Stiles's proud moments.

Stiles groans while rubbing his forehead. His track of mind was interrupted when his father's gravel sounding voice, reach the teen's ears. Stiles sat up to see his dad holding a coffee and donut in his hands.

"Thought you'll want a fika breakfast-" basically fika was drinking coffee while eating something sweet, "Seeing as you drank quite a lot last night." The older Stilinski walked over and sat at the edge of Stiles's bed.

Stiles rolled his eyes at his father but grabs the coffee and donut anyways, "Thanks." Stiles posture seemed to be turned away from Noah. Causing the older man to sigh, "Anything else?" Stiles saw through his father's little plan.

Noah's chin pointed down as he scratched his throat softly, "I think it's time I told you about my- our family."

With that Stiles fixed his attention onto his father. The coffee and donut are long forgotten, "You've probably read the folklore story, Ibong Adarna. Or it's an original name, Korido at Buhay na Pinagdaanan ng Tatlong Prinsipeng Magkakapatid na anak ng Haring Fernando at ng Reina Valeriana sa Kahariang Berbania."

Stiles nods, he did read the story. After Katherine said something about his ancestor being the Adarna, Stiles been researching since. The lore about the ~Corrido and Life Lived by the Three Princes, children of King Fernando and Queen Valeriana in the Kingdom of Berbania.~ How the three princes went to find the Ibong Adarna (a mythical bird). That was the only creature that could restore one's health by its marvelous songs. But can also turn people to stone. The bird was told to be golden and mystical in every shape and form. Though it was only a story told, Stiles knew there was more about the bird.

"Well, there's more to the story." Noah began, Stiles mind started to fixate onto his father and absorb what was about to happen, "The Ibong Adarna blessed a mortal long ago, to hold it's power. Becoming the great bird's successor. But also the protector of a tree. The tree was said to be the gold tree. But in reality, the tree was the white oak tree."

"But what the bird had not known was that its mortal successor was with child. And that child started the Stilinski bloodline." Noah rubbed his hands while standing up, "After centuries the power of the Adarna became selective. Only one power, from the many the Adarna, had, was given to each child born from the bloodline. When the power is awakened the child becomes connected to the white oak tree. Where the Adarna used to rest for centuries." Noah pauses, "Also you don't get this power until you go in transition. Not like vampires, are family goes into a coma. Normally these comas' last a month. And these coma happens when you come of age- and you'll know when it's about to happen." Noah started to pace, walking side to side in front of Stiles.