It's only the beginning of the end

Landon's POV

Finally got to go to my villa after running all around the country I already went to the sea shore and collected the fish I even went ahead and got a lot of sea water and put it in the giant hole I am all set on fish (hopefully). I'm all set I checked out the villa to find it was basically like Fort Knox's. I was so excited when the construction works showed me around the house. The bedrooms where amazing, I almost can't wait till the apocalypse starts so I can live here with Alex, we will be safe and if we find people we can trust they can stay here too. Ah! I still need to completely furnished the villa and have it stocked with clothes and food. I mean I know I don't need to leave anything out of my space but right now I don't know Alex and he will probably think I'm a crazy person if when we meet I just say 'Hey follow me I know where a safe house is but there is no food water or clothes there but don't worry I have a magic space that lets me keep things in it but don't worry I'll share with you who is a perfect stranger to me~' I shudder at the creepy vibes that the whole sentence gives.

I sighed 'my intro into Alex's life' will needs a little work, but I am basically ready for the apocalypses beginning with a few weeks to spare so I'll just keep practicing my cooking skills I learned. When I was in the small village there was a retired chef that thought me everything she knew from summer meals to warm to cozy winter meals and how to butcher the animals I have. As I was practicing making food I made sure to make a lot so I can store the extra while it was how so we can have hot meals while we are on the run. I can't wait till Alex try's my home cooked meals.

I also want to get used to the kitchen here so I'll stay here until the day before the apocalypse and take my 'apocalypse' proof car back and wait to meet Alex again.  Seeing as I still had a bit of money I keep going around buying gas and perishables items that I won't be able to get after the apocalypse like, chocolate, ice cream, and everything else that I can't 'live' without.

One day as I was gathering more things, I walked down my neighborhood to do a little more shopping when I saw a familiar figure standing on the other side of the street. My heart started to speed up. It can't be, he is not supposed to be here. He is supposed to be in my old town. Why is Alex here? Is he visiting someone here? It's only a week till the apocalypse starts he shouldn't be here, in my last life we talked about what we did before the apocalypse started. Alex told me he was a regular office worker so he didn't have much time to vacation, that he was ALWAYS busy.

Now that I think about it his stories where always full of holes, what 'office worker' needs to know martial arts or how to handle a gun or any of the things that he just casually knows. I still think that Alex is part of a gang and he didn't want me to know because that was his past. Well now it's his present, if this Alex is anything like the Alex I know I might be able to get close to him before the apocalypse and we won't have to go back to my apartment and wait to meet again.

Before I could even think of a way to approach Alex, he started to come towards me. Alex took big confidant strides all the while looking at me like he was a predator like he was going to eat me whole if I took my eyes off him. When he finally got to me he stooped down to my ear and whispered.

"Have you been having fun running around kitten? Well sorry to ruin your fun but I'm getting tired of chasing you around the country." He said in a low gravely voice that I had gotten so used to over the years, I shivered saying.
"E-excuse me?"
"You heard me Landon, turning off your phone traveling all around, where you trying to escape from me. Sorry to say this kitten but once you caught my eye you lost all chances to escape."

Wait was Alex, is he 'A'? Alex was my delusional stalker that turned into my possessive lover after the apocalypse? As I continued to think about it more and more things started to piece together as I thought about it. Alex would know little things about me before I would tell him like things I like or I didn't like when I would ask he would always brush it of while laughing saying it was just a lucky guess or he would joke and say it was because we where soul mates meant to be together forever.

I wanted to be disgusted, I wanted to be angry, I didn't want to be happy that I found my ex-stalker. But he was my lover. I thought of the way that Alex treated me like I was a priceless treasure that he wanted just for himself, like he would never let me go after I agree to start dating him. I loved him with everything I had in my last life and I still love him in this life. I just want to be in his secure arms that I know so well hug him, kiss him till I can't breath anymore. Before I could speak again though Alex started to talk again.

"You have that look on your face again! Your thinking about someone again! Who is it?! Who is making you think about them?! I'm one right in front of you, so why are you thinking of someone else?!" He was starting to get more aggressive as he continued talking.

Alex's loud voice was starting to attract attention, I had to find a way to calm him down and talk to him rationally. Stalker or not Alex was still the love of my life and I'll be damned if he has to go to jail for a domestic disturbance. This idiot, what is he even thinking coming at me in broad daylight, if he wasn't really is in a shady business then I might be worried that he was just stupid. I mean he probably has the police in his back pocket so even if he is caught he would be out of jail before I could say 'what the hell'.

"This idiot" I mumbled "Come on over to my place, you are disturbing the rest of the neighborhood." I sighed as I waved my hand and pointed to my villa that was just a few minutes walk from where we were standing. He kind of looked at me a little suspicious as to what I was going to do.

"Don't worry I just want to talk with you 'A'." I chuckled a little as I was walking towards my house. He suddenly ran to catch up to me as if I was going to change my mind. We walked in silence towards my villa.

Animal update
Cows: 1 bull, 6 heifers (girl cows), 5 pregnant heifers
Pigs: 4 male, 8 females, 1 newly pregnant pig
Sheep: 3 rams, 10 ewes, 1 newly pregnant ewe
Chickens: 7 roosters, 15 hens, 16 chicks
Bees: 5 houses
Fish & sea creatures: too many to count but enough of each gender (I think)