A new day dawns

Landon's POV

Yesterday everyone chose to stay inside and weather the storm that raged outside, today is it, the day everything changes. At first the changes are not noticeable just people getting sick with the flu, and the weather starts to pick up getting hotter by the day. I made sure to keep an eye one everyone and it seems they are ok for now but we have about ten days of quarantine before we rejoin society and two of those days will be spent in complete darkness. If we leave during the blackouts when everyone else is scared that the end of times is coming (it's too late it's already here) we might be able to raid some of the stores before everything good is taken, you can never have too much in the apocalypse. (unless you don't have a space then you are just asking for trouble from stronger people) I have a feeling that these next few days at home will be especially brutal for our newcomers, they were used to running around the block when they were bored now they have started running around the house and pranking each other. I was somehow saved form the brutal pranks, but I have a feeling that Alex had a say in that.

"AHHHAHH!!" Ace screamed as his pants where completely soaked
"What the heck! Did one of you pour water on me while I was taking a nap?!" He yelled

"Do you.... hon-estly think that is just...... water mate?" Lilly could barely form a sentence through her laughter.

Ace looked puzzled then looked around and found a warm bowl of water where his hand was, and was completely mortified "YOU MADE ME WET MYSELF?!?!"

Jason was in the corner of the room with us phone recording the whole thing silently laughing the whole time. Lilly looked over at him and gave the camera a wink signaling home to bring outage 'thing'. He pulls out the think and walks over to Ace while recording.

"Here dude I think you need this." He says while handing Ace an adult diaper, when Ace turned around to see what he was handed he instantly turned beet red and almost look like he was about to cry until Steve who had been watching the whole thing unfolded from when they gave on trying to make Ace wet himself in his sleep to just pouring water on his crotch spoke up.

"Alright you two had your fun it's about time you told him he didn't wet himself." Steve said in a stern yet amused tone.

Ace looked over at Steve like he was a god that come to save him from embarrassment, little did he know that it was Steve's idea to just pour water when the warm water trick didn't work.

Lilly and Jason looked over at him with slightly judging eyes and told him how the warm water trick didn't work so the improvised with the water, conveniently including that it was Steve's idea to just use water when it didn't work.

Ace looked back at Steve eyes full of betrayal and ran to his room to get a change of clothes, afterwards everything went back to normal except when ever a prank didn't work everyone turned to Steve for in improvised plan.

This is how are days passed until it was time to go on our first run and gather more supplies.