The great chocolate theif!

Landon's POV

It was just a few days before the fist zombie made its appearance. We have been cooped inside since the meteor shower first started (kind of). Everyone is still jogging around the block and getting some essentials that they need, that we know are going to be the first things to "disappear" after the zombies show up. Of course I've been stocking up on lots of movies, books chocolate, ice cream and every seed under the sun, you know the essentials. Lilly and Ace still in an all out prank war, I told them at the first zombie is going to make itself known to the world in a few days.

We are planing to make our first supply run then at the everything for everyone warehouse then and grab every thing we can that was too expensive before. I definitely want more solar panels, light bulbs, candles, and hydro generator just in case the house is compromised and we have to move we would still be able to live as comfortably as possible.

I step into my space and was surprised at what I found, my space had doubled in size. As I was looking around a ball of light came barreling towards my face.

{Master, master your back!!}
"Yes, yes I'm back." I said while pealing it off my face.

{Master did you bring it, did you bring it?!} The ball of light asked exactly.
"Of course I brought some did you do what I asked?"
{I did, I did!}
I nodded in approval, "Ok show me" the little light showed me around the animals we stopped by the bees first.

{I got all the honey when I needed to and all the wax and even transferred the bees when they divided} the little light said extremely proud of it's self.
I checked the jars of sweet honey and beeswax and looking at the two extra bee houses. I nodded very happily as we headed over to the fake sea I made.

{I made sure to fish every few days but I is almost filled to the brim with water bees.}
I snorted " You mean sea creatures?."
{Yeah, yeah those things}
"Alright expand the fake sea to the border of the space again just like before. Push it back another 1/2 mile and make it another 15 foot deep." With this much fresh protein I will have no trouble taking care of even a army during this whole mess.

The little light had showed me what was caught and how much there was. After seeing that I had a good amount of fished stocked we went to see the animals.

{I picked up the round circles from the chickens, I shaved the fluff butts and squeeze the dangle things on the moo moo's and got lots of milk!!} (stop now you dirty minded people he's an innocent baby)
"And you put all the that where?"
{In the storage of course!} the little light said happily.
"That's great now about the milk what else did you do?"
{I made the butt sticks and cream and cheese!} little light said proudly
"You did good I very proud of you." I praised the little light.
As I was looking around I noticed that a lot more of the animals had given birth and there was now even more baby animals running around.

"Make sure you expand the area the animals have too little L" I told Little light excitedly.

We started on our way to the garden part of the space.
{Look, look master!} I was shocked to see that the fruit and vegetables had almost doubled in size. I picked a grape off of the vine that was growing near me and bit into it and the juice dribbled out of my mouth, I then went to grab a lettuce left it was so crisp and tasty it didn't even need a dressing (I'm still gonna eat it with a dressing tho) as I was contemplating dressings, the little light was frantically flying around me waiting for praise on it hard work.

As I hummed in approval "You did a good job little L, did you harvest anything else?" I asked. Little light shouted out with joy
{Of course master!! This is me we are talking about! It's just nothing taste as good.} the little light stopped short of what it was saying and opened the time stoped storage to show only the vegetables and fruits that the little light had collected. It was a good sized haul towering over my 5'7" frame considering that I've just been eating what we've bought over the two year that I was prepping for the apocalypse there was so much food in there I was surprised it didn't completely fill the storage on it's own... I wonder if my storage has a limit, I've been collecting this whole time and it's never really crossed my mind till now. 'Oh well I guess I'll find out later?' I questioned

I grabbed a honey crisp apple and looked at the 5 different varieties of apple as I bit into the delicious red thing 'I may have over done it with the types of apples... and everything else.' I thought as I looked at everything there.

"I thought you said there was nothing good." I asked the little light.
{It just not like the chocolate!!} little light complained.
"Ah! I did promise you chocolate but you have access to the storage... did you grab some?" I asked a little suspicious. The little light stayed silent.
"Little light turn into human form." I told it sternly. The light suddenly flashed brightly and a little boy emerged from the bright light... covered in chocolate.

{It was only a taste...} little L said dejectedly with his head down and his eyes upcast. 'Just how much chocolate was a taste? He was coved from head to toe in chocolate did he bathe in it?' I though begrudgingly. I think I need to dead volt the chocolates so little light doesn't turn into a big light I sighed in resignation.

I make a mental note to check the warehouse when we make our first run.

I sighed again "Little L you can't just eat all of the chocolate you want, I know it was very tasty but eating all that chocolate at once is bad for you." I said sternly.

Little light looked like he shrunk another inch or 2 and started to make a pathetic whimpering sound.

"We will run out of chocolate before the apocalypse even stars then it will be near impossible to ever have any chocolate again." This seemed to jar the little light. The little light made a face that was on the verge of tears.
{so I can't eat chocolate anymore?}
"That's not what I said, and we can make chocolates too we have the stuff to make it. We will just have to watch how much we eat. From now on only 1 piece of chocolate a day." I said a little sad that my chocolate was eaten to this point.

We spent a few hours learning how to make chocolate and ice cream on YouTube until little light understood it. We started to make boat loads of chocolates trying each batch you know quality control and all. Once I was satisfied that my space was in tip top shape before the apocalypse I exited the space it was only mid day. As soon as I exited the space I flopped on the bed I was sharing with Alex and took a nap.

Animal update

Days till apocalypse: 3 1/2
Cows: lots
Pigs: too many
Sheep: lots
Chickens: do I really even have to say it?
Bees: 7 houses, this is like the only thing that's accurate...
Fish & sea creatures: too many (ish)