Why are there so many theives?!

Landon's POV

I guess I was really tired, I had managed to entirely sleep through the rest of yesterday. I had woken in the pitch black the 1st day of the eclipse is today. But right now I get to be in the tight embrace of Alex who had the fabulous habit of sleeping naked. I had managed to push away slightly before I was pulled back when I heard in a deep and gravelly morning voice.
"Morning kitten."

If I wasn't already in his arms I would just want to jump into them. I slowly look up to him. "Morning Al." I said a little sheepishly.

"So kitten what are the plans for today." Alex asked still groggy from sleep.
"I don't kno-" "CRASH" I was interrupted by a loud crashing sound from down stairs. 'What in the hell was that?' I thought as Alex and I looked at each other.
"And that is our queue to go downstairs and make sure that Lilly and Ace aren't braking the house." Alex said a exasperated. I laughed at him a little "Make sure you put on some clothes." I said teasingly.
"Why you afraid someone is gonna like what they see?" Alex teased right back.
"Yes, yes I am." I tried to keep a straight face, but just couldn't and busted out laughing. Alex tried to make a scowl at me but ended up laughing with as he grabbed his clothes.

We both got dressed and were headed down stairs when we hear a loud "ACE GET BACK HERE YOU BLOOMING IDIOT!!" From a angry sounding Lilly. I'm so glad the house is sound proof or else the the whole block would have heard that, and when the apocalypse starts all of the zombies in the immediate area would be coming to the house like we rung a dinner bell.

When we got down stairs we saw a very green Lilly and a very terrified Ace trying to hide behind Steve. "I'm telling you I didn't do it!" He tried to pled his case.

"Shut up you f*cktard I know it was you, you smell like pickles!!" She exclaimed. 'What the heck is happening here?' I thought. Steve must have heard my silent question because he answered me after a second.
"It seems like Ace might have put green hair dye in Lilly's shampoo bottle with pickles or pickle juice?" He questioned as he looked to Ace for the complete answer.
"How would I know what happened!! I'm innocent this time!" Ace yelled from behind Steve.
"Innocent my ass!" Lilly yelled glaring at him. "You know that I hate green!" She said.
"Everyone knows you hate green! You have a flipping shirt that says you hate green!" Ace tried pleading his innocence again.

"Mark my words Ace. This isn't over. I'll get you, it may not be today, it might not be tomorrow. But I WILL get you." Lilly promises while glaring at Ace and walks off mysteriously.

"Is it save to move?" Ace questioned.
"You'll never be safe!" Lilly shouts from somewhere in the house.

"Really now why did you have to provoke your housemate when we are almost able to go outside?" Steve questioned the idiot.
"I honestly didn't do it this time!" The idiot yelled. The ninja that was watching the chaos ensue suddenly appeared out of the corner with slightly green hands and an evil grin. Ace's eyes widened. "W-why Jason?! Why couldn't you just get me back! Why did you have to make it look like I pranked Lilly?!" Ace looked at Jason like he was the incarnation of the devil.

"Because no one gets away with eating my Oreos and lives. I told you that I was going to make you face something worse that death and now you will face the wrath of a pickle Lilly!" Jason laughs evilly and just disappears

'What in the actual fudge just happened' I thought.
"He should have know better, I mean his name was on that packet of Oreos." Alex said. Steve just nodded in agreement.

I'm almost glad the apocalypse is happening tomorrow. We get to do our first run at the crack of dawn. 'I'll remember to grab some extra Oreos so we never run out' I think as I silently light a candle for Ace in my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt like there needed to be some light stuff before we get down to the blood and gore that is zombies.