Chapter 7: I AM NOT A DOLL!

Layla's POV

Slowly opening up my eyes I look at my surroundings. I turn right and left, wondering if I am dreaming. I am in a bed room. A boys bedroom, to be exact.

Suddenly my head starts pounding. I've never had a worse headache in my life. It literally feels like someone is throwing a rock at my head, over and over.

I start to panick. I am in a boys room. The only boys room I've been in, was my brothers and that's whenever he was like ten. So this is way different.

I look down at myself and see that I have a blanket around me, and I am laying on the bed.

The bedding is navy blue, and the pillows and sheets are grey. In this room the walls are a light grey. Band posters are all over the walls. I laugh to myself to see that I listen to all of the bands. There are two windows, and they are both open. The room has pizza boxes everywhere, and dirty clothes are also scattered on the floor. In the corner of the room there is a little desk, with a laptop. The closet is open, and is spilling out clothes. But then, something catches my eye. There is an ironing board, with a black suit on it. It seems like it was ironed recently.

I take the blanket off of me and get off of the bed. Just then, I notice I am wearing a baggy t-shirt that is down to my knees. It says 'Pink Floyd' on the front. This is not my t-shirt.

How did the t-shirt get on me? Where am I? Who put me in here?

Then all of a sudden I hear talking. After the talking, I hear laughing, and then footsteps. Oh shoot! I need to hide!

I crawl under the bed, and cross my fingers. Please don't find me, please don't find me.

"What the hell?" I hear a familiar voice say. Duncan. He is the one who kidnapped me, and took me into his bedroom? Oh he is definitly gonna get in trouble for this. Big, big trouble.

"Layla? Nerd, where the fuck did you go?" He talks to himself and I hear the closet door move. I hear him rummaging through things, to try to find me. But then it stops. All the noise.

Is he gone?

"BOO!" Duncan shouts and crouches down right next to the bed, so he can see me. I of course scream my head off. I start punching him, because I am really mad at him.

"You.. You jerk! Dont ever scare me like that again!" I say and am still pounding on him. He just laughs and stands up.

I get out from under the bed and put my hand on my hip.

"Why the heck am I in your bedroom, and why I am in this shirt?" I ask and glare at him. He doesn't seem to care about what I asks and just walks over to his laptop.

"Duncan!" I yell and he grabs his laptop.

"What?"

"Why am I in here, and why am I wearing this shirt?!"

"Because you passed out, and I put it on you." He answers and walks over to one of his windows. There is a roof right outside of his window, that covers their patio. He starts to climb out of his window, and I get angry.

"DUNCAN! YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO CHANGE ME. I AM NOT A DOLL! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE! YOU CAN'T JUST WALK AWAY FROM ME, AND LEAVE ME HERE!" I scream and he doesn't seem to care.

"Your right. I shouldn't walk away from you, and leave you in there. How about I walk away from you, and you leave?" He asks. He is a snot. Is he kidding? He needs to explain to me, why I passed out.

"Are you ki-."

"Hello? Whats all the commotion up here?" I elderly woman pops her head into the bedroom, and looks around. First she spots me, and then Duncan.

"Oh no. Duncan honey, I told you to not let girls up here! It seems like every night its a different one." She says and shakes her head.

"Gram, it's not what it looks like. I would never bring her up here to play around with. She is a geek, and I am being forced to be around her. I would never choose to be around her." Duncan says as he gets off of his roof, and into his bedroom. He stands right next to me and stares at his grandma.

"Duncan Jason Nelson! You do not say that to anyone! That is very rude! I will throw you out on the street if I ever hear you say something so rude to a guest!" His grandma screams at him and I just see him chuckle.

"Gram, you would never get rid of me. I'm the only family you got left." Duncan says as he runs his fingers through his hair.

He is such a jerk! He is talking to his grandma like this?! Like, what?

"Oh, I am the only family you have too so shut up. Anyways, why are you being forced to be with her?" His grandma asks as he takes a minute to think.

He better come up with something good, because I don't even know how I got here.

"She is tutoring me." He says as he shoves his hands in his pockets. I look over at his grandma and notice that both of their eyes are green, and sparkling.

Interesting....

"And why is she wearing your shirt?" She asks and I see panic all over Duncan's face.

If he doesn't come up with something, I will beat his butt!

"She...Uh, spilled... Uh... um, milk... All over herself." He says and I see relief take away all the panic. We sit there for a couple minutes in complete silence.

"So you let her borrow your shirt?"

"Yes, Gram."

"Hmm... Okay." His grandma says and leaves the room. Both Duncan and I sigh and sit on his bed.

"Now, why did I pass out?" I ask Duncan as another sigh escapes his lips. He starts to walk to his window and I about loose it.

"DUNCAN! WHAT THE FUDGE ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME? I NEED TO KNOW, NOW!" I scream at the top of my lungs, while I breathe heavily. He ignores me, so I do the craziest thing ever.

I jump right on his back and try to tackle him to the ground. He stumbles a little, and then processes what is happening.

He pulls my hands off his shoulders and pushes me back. My legs are still locked around his waist, so only my head goes backwards. I don't hit my head, but I am upside down, my legs around Dunans waist, and my head between his legs. I unlocks my legs and Duncan grabs my hands making me go through his legs, and then pulls me up till I am standing.

"What the heck?" I screech, and Duncan just rolls his eyes.

"You where trying to attack, me?" He asks so confidently, I want to slap the cockiness off his face.

"WHY DID I PASS OUT?" I scream and I Duncan bites his bottom lip.

"Because I told you that you might die or possibly get injured badly." He says and then it hits me.

The whole memory in the hallway flashes through my memory.

-----

Heyyyy!!!!

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter:/

Sorry it took so long! I had trouble introducing Duncan's grandma, so sorry!

Anyways I have a big question...

What is your favorite part of my book, so far?

Please comment your answers, I love to hear from you guys!