Chapter 12: And that was it.

Duncan's POV

I'm so fucking stupid. Why did I even jump out of that stall? Who cares if Layla gets beaten to death, she deserves it. But no, I had to be a hero and jump out and save her. Just like always.
And my face? Why did it turn red? I am just so fucking stupid.
But the worst part is that I yelled at her. I don't know why. She made my face red and she made fun of me for it. Well, sorta. But I flipped out and yelled.
I'm such an idiot.
I walk up the stairs and start searching for Ryan. His locker should be right about.... Here.
"Hey." Ryan says as he rummages through all the messy papers in his locker. I'm surprised his locker hasn't exploded yet.
"Hey." I say and my voice cracks. Shit. Now he knows something's wrong. I run my fingers through my hair, nervously as I wait for his response.
"What did you do?" Is that really the first thing he asks? Not what wrong? Not even what happened. He automatically assumes its my fault.
"Long story. And I am not gonna tell ya." I say true fully and he gives me the 'Are-you-kidding-me' look. I roll my eyes and take a long sigh.
"I yelled at Layla." I say and Ryan starts laughing at me. I'm gonna kill him.
"You are upset because you yelled at Layla?" He asks and I roll my eyes again.
"Yes." I say and he starts laughing even more. Eventually he is on the ground holding his stomach because he is laughing so hard.
"Dude I thought you didn't like her."
"I don't."
"Mmmhm." This time I punch him in the gut because I hate him right now.
"Dude what the fuck? Are you mad because I found out your secret?" Ryan asks and my nose flares. My tighten my hands so they make fists.
"I don't have a secret." I say, ready to punch him once again.
"You like Layla, and you know it."
And that was it.

----

Another short chapter, I know.

But this chapter I surprised you by writing in Duncan's point of view! It was hard, but I think I did okay.

Duncan is having some weird emotions...;)

I have a question for y'all. What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Answer please. Tell me how much you like or hate this chapter. Vote. Do something, please! Love all my two fans!! Hahahahhahahahha yeah, I have like two fans...