One Mile

"Nini~ Wake up" A voice was heard on Jennie's flat, the sleeping girl on the bed formed a smile as she heard the voice. "Nini~ Wake up" She opened her eyes after the voice was repeated.

Jennie quickly searches for her phone to turn off her alarm. And as she opened her phone, she saw a picture of a blonde girl with her cat and her lips automatically formed into a wider smile. She noticed a message on her notification and Jennie opened it to read.

"Good Morning, I love you"

She bit her lips trying not to blush from her message. Before she could even type a reply, someone called her on her phone. Jennie waited for 4 rings before picking it up.

"Did I wake you up?" The other girl asked with a concerned tone. Jennie prevents to smile on how cute her voice was.

"Ani, I'm awake already" Jennie giggled. "Why did you call, Lisa?" She asked. She knows that the girl has her class right now, base on her schedule that she sent Jennie.

"Ah" Lisa paused to remember the reason why did she call Jennie. "I remember you said last week that you'll be presenting your presentation to one of your subjects. I just want to good luck you" Lisa giggled.

"You know you could just send me a text," Jennie said.

"Yeah, but I want to hear your voice," Lisa said and giggled. Jennie felt that her heart is melting on how cute Lisa was. "Update me after your presentation, okay? I love you"

"Y-yeah, I love you too," Jennie said while stuttering. She's not that kind of girlfriend who is vocal about her feelings, but Lisa was that kind of girlfriend and Jennie was still adjusting to it.

After the call, Jennie was fanning herself. "God, Lisa" She whispered to herself and found herself smiling widely.

Before her presentation starts, Jennie consistently yawned, she felt sleepy. "Did you get enough sleep?" Jisoo asked, her partner on her presentation.

Jennie raised her thumb as her answer. "College student getting enough sleep? That's rare, Jisoo" Jisoo laughed. "But I'm okay, we can do this"

"Did you and Lisa talk non stop last night?" She asked.

"We just update each other on our daily life" Jennie explained without answering her question.

"Then what time did you sleep?" Jisoo asked.

"Probably around 3 in the midnight" She answered and saw the disappointed look on her face. "Come on, she's telling me a story how Leo and Luca fight last night. I can't say no to that" Jennie defended Lisa.

"You're not getting enough sleep because of her? You know we have a presentation today, right?" Jisoo asked. "You could've told her that you're busy? I mean she wouldn't mind giving you time to rest right?"

"Yeah, but I want to talk to her too, it's not her fault," Jennie said and pouts. "I just wish I could see her"

"You haven't plan on meeting each other yet?" Jisoo asked with a shocked expression on her face.

But Jennie shook her head.

"But you two are dating for 3 months now, and you haven't even seen her personally. Are you sure she's not a serial killer?"

Jennie rolled her eyes at Jisoo. "She's not a serial killer, unnie. We knew each other about almost a year now, and she just admitted her feelings for me 3 months ago" Jennie sighed loudly. "But she's from abroad, how can I meet her?" Jennie asked.

"How about asking Lisa to meet and set a date for your first meet and greet" Jisoo then rolled her eyes at Jennie.

Jennie shook her head, she's too shy to ask Lisa that kind of question.

After a long and tiring day, Jennie was laying on her bed and was about to go to sleep when she remembered Lisa.

She immediately dialled her, the girl picks up after a few rings. "Hey" Lisa answer and Jennie automatically smiled hearing her voice.

"Sorry, I forgot to update you. But I'm home now" Jennie said, Lisa giggled, she felt butterflies on her stomach.

"It's okay, Nini. How was your presentation?" Lisa asked.

"Successful, finally I can sleep well" Jennie answered.

"Congratulations! You did great, nini" Lisa congratulated her. "Wish I could hug you right now," Lisa said.

Jennie nodded even Lisa didn't see it, she wishes it too, to finally see Lisa and be able to touch her as normal couple does.

But Lisa was miles away from Jennie, and she can only hug Lisa on her imagination right now.

"Are you tired, Nini? Do you want to sleep now?" Lisa asked after she didn't respond to her.

Jennie was physically tired all day, but hearing Lisa's voice, she felt relaxed. "Ani, let's talk more. I missed you" Jennie said showing her feelings for Lisa. "How was your day, Lili?"