Two Miles

After months of the same exact routine that Lisa and Jennie, they still haven't met each other.

"Just tell her you to want to meet her," Jisoo said after munching her food. Because she noticed how Jennie check her phone every minute for Lisa's text.

"She said to wait for 5 minutes because they have class today, and it's already 10 minutes" Jennie pouts.

"Never see you be this clingy" Jisoo giggled.

"I'm not clingy" Jennie denied, "I just miss her every second" She groaned. "God, I hate myself. What happened to me?" Jennie asked Jisoo.

Jennie always shows her cold attitude at every person she met but Lisa just knows how to melt her heart and made her the opposite of what she was.

"You're in love, that's it" Jisoo answered. "We really can do stupid things about love," Jisoo said. "Like how you wanted someone attention so badly when you're not giving a fuck about someone before. Wow, that Manoban girl is really good at how she handle you" Jisoo giggled.

"Shut up, stop saying that I changed. I'm still me, with just a few sweet bones now" Jennie glared at her.

Jisoo was right, Jennie changed a lot. Because of how Lisa can easily show her true feelings to the girl, now Jennie is more vocal about her feelings.

When her phone vibrates, Jennie smiled right away seeing Lisa's name on her screen. "Hi baby" Jennie sweetly answered. Jisoo laughed so hard that Jennie needed to cover her phone so Lisa won't hear her.

"Sorry, that was my friend" Jennie explained about the noise that Lisa heard.

"Where are you, Nini?" Lisa asked.

"We're eating right now, did you eat already?" She asked sweetly. She saw Jisoo with her teasing smile and Jennie glared at her.

"Not yet, I'm quite busy at school. Can I call you when I got home?" Lisa asked.

Jennie pouts, "Make sure you'll eat, okay?" Jennie asked.

"Yes, Nini. Call you later. I love you" Lisa said.

"I love you too" Jennie smiled before hanging up on her.

"Hi, baby~" Jisoo mimicked how Jennie answered Lisa and laugh hard. "Just admit it, you changed a lot because of her"

"S-shut up" Jennie glared at her trying to hide how embarrassed she was.

"Leo is gaining weight lately" Lisa laughed while showing Jennie Leo who was sleeping heavily on her lap.

"You're feeding her too much" Jennie commented. "Where's Luca?" She asked.

She saw Lisa looked around her room. "I think she's outside" Lisa giggled. "Probably sleeping too" She smiled.

Jennie looked straight at her screen and smiled when Lisa smile before forming to a sad smile. Lisa noticed how her smile fades.

"Is there something wrong, Nini?" She asked. "Are you sleepy?" Lisa asked again. Jennie bit her lips before answering tear escaped her eyes. Lisa was more worried because of her tear. "Why are you crying?" Lisa asked with her concerned tone.

Jennie gulped before answering her. "Thailand is 2000 miles away from me, and it sucks," She said with her cracked voice. "I wish I can be with you every day," Jennie said before her tears started falling.

"Hey, Nini, stop crying now," Lisa said trying to comfort Jennie to stop her from crying.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't complain about it. It just, I want to feel your hug too like how other couples do" Jennie said and wipes her tears away.

"This should be a surprise on your birthday, but I don't want to see you cry again" Lisa paused and Jennie waited for her to continue. "I'm going to Korea on your birthday, for weeks. As my birthday gift to you," Lisa said.

Jennie was frozen on her position, still absorbing what she said. "W-what?" She asked.

"You heard me, Nini" Lisa giggled. "I'm flying 2000 miles just for you" Lisa smiled at her.