Four Miles

"Stay here longer, baby," Jennie said and cling herself arm around Lisa. But the blonde girl scratches her neck, she wanted to but she can't.

"I can't, baby, I'll visit you if I have free time. Okay?" Lisa asked but Jennie pouts. Lisa grabs the chance and steals a kiss on her lips. "Don't be sad, nini"

"But I'll miss you," Jennie said. And hugged Lisa tightly. "Just stay here," She said and tightened her hug.

"I'll be back, I promise," Lisa said. "On Christmas, Valentine's, I'll find right date to stay longer alright?" Lisa asked her.

Jennie pouts but still nodded. "Promise?" She asked.

Lisa smiled and kissed her forehead. "I promise," She said, and Jennie let go of her. "We may be miles away from each other, but you will always be in my heart everywhere I go," Lisa said.

"Don't look at other girls" Jennie glared. "Or else I'll come to Thailand and kicked you in the ass" Lisa giggled on how she threatened her.

"I will only look at you, alright?" Jennie nodded as her response. "I love you, see you soon," Lisa said before leaning in for a longer kiss.

Jennie held her hand tighter. "Take me with you" she pouts, but Lisa giggled.

"I'll come back soon," Lisa said and kissed her hand before Jennie let her go and started walking inside the airport.

Lisa was not so far away when Jennie called her name. She quickly turned back to see Jennie running at her. "I love you too," She said with a cracked voice and hugged Lisa. Lisa felt that her clothes are getting wet because of her tears. "Call me when you got home okay?" She asked after hugging Lisa.

"Don't make it hard for me to leave?" Lisa said and wipes her tears. "Come on, smile for me," Lisa said. "And did you know that I'm just 500 miles away from you if I took the plane" Lisa giggled trying to make Jennie smile.

Jennie forced a smile while sobbing. "That's my girl," Lisa said and kissed her forehead for the last time. And hugged Jennie for the last time before going inside the airport.

Jennie just got home from the party she attended, she was a bit drunk when she decided to call Lisa. It's been months since Lisa came to Korea to visit Jennie.

"Hey babe~" Jennie greeted when she picks up her phone.

"Are you drunk?" Lisa asked on the line. "I told you not to drink much" She added.

"But I'm just having fun" Jennie explained her side. But she heard a loud sighed from Lisa. "You're mad because I got drunk?" Jennie asked with her irritated tone, it's the alcohol's effect.

"I'm not mad it's just, I'm worried" Lisa softly said.

"You didn't pick up my calls in the afternoon, are you with another girl?" She asked.

"I'm at school, Jennie. I have class, I already told you about that" Lisa explained herself.

"And have time to post on your IG about your so-called 'Group-Study'" Jennie said in Rage.

She was pissed when she tried calling Lisa, but the girl didn't pick up and she just saw an update on her and she was with a bunch of girls.

"Our finals are coming, and it was really a group study on our class" Lisa tried to explain to her, but she knows Jennie wouldn't listen. "Can we talk when you're sober?" Lisa asked.

"Go talk to your girls," Jennie said and hang up on her.

Jennie's phone keeps ringing when someone answered it for her.

"Hey, Nini, I'm sorry about last night," Lisa said with her sincere tone.

"Jennie is still sleeping," The other line said. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows hearing a familiar voice. "She called me last night, she was so drunk. And I just came here to give her soup for her headache" the other line explained.

"Thanks, Jisoo" Lisa blankly said.

"No problem, I'll just tell her that you called," Jisoo said before ending the called.

Lisa bit her lips and her grip on her phone after the call. She may somehow felt jealous after knowing that another girl is in her apartment.