one

Azalea Dumbledore was a secret hidden from the Wizarding world

Azalea Dumbledore was a secret hidden from the Wizarding world. She was the oldest sibling of the Dumbledore family. A curse was placed on her by a jealous wizard at the age of seventeen, forcing her to sleep until her true love could gift her with a kiss. The wizard declared that even when he died, the curse would still not break. He had been a petty man that wanted Azalea, but at her young age of sixteen, she said no.

She had not aged since 1895 when Albus was only 14-years-old. After the death of their younger sister Ariana, he and Aberforth kept a close eye on her until Aberforth had enough. Their relationship was strained after both their sisters were lost to them - even if Azalea was still alive.

Albus was granted a position as the Transfiguration professor at Hogwarts. Albus brought Azalea with him, seeing as there was no one else to take care of her.

However, the Marauders broke into his office one night. Instead of finding Fawkes the Phoenix - a creature they very much wanted to see - they found a sleeping girl in a glass coffin.

It was definitely what they were not expecting. All the talking portraits in the room were whispering excitedly, gossiping to each other of how the secret was now not a secret anymore.

All the boys were thinking differently. Remus wondered why their professor would let the boys break into his office when Albus seemed to know everything that happened within the walls of Hogwarts.

Sirius wondered if a curse had been put onto the girl. Being born into a family that supported Dark Wizards had left him enough knowledge of curses and hexes.

James wondered if Albus was that lonely enough to kidnap a young girl. He thought it was morally wrong and that his professor would never do that, but then again, here he was, staring creepily at an unconscious girl.

Peter just wanted to eat food.