[ 열 ] 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰

Day 10 : switch

Day 10 : switch

September 02 - BUSAN

I woke up in the sound of my alarm and an explosion cause me to open my tired eyes then music was blasted from the speakers.

I'll kill sungri if i have to

I looked at my door and i saw sungri dressed as an idol while B-day by IKON was being played. I walked to him and gave him a glare he looked unhappy. I burst into laughter when i saw his face then we bothe laugh at each other. I punched his shoulder playfully and he hugged me tightly.

" happy birthday fart face!! "

" thank you lil bitch!! "

He let me go and he gave me box and letters. It was from mom and dad the day we ate at the restaurant.

" you said yesterday you wanted to open these since you'll never get presents today" he gave me the box and i sat at the corver of my bed.

I opened the box and it was necklace with a small sapphire pendant on it. There is also a note inside and a small pouch.

The small pouch contain keys.

The first one looked like car keys. The second looked like a simple key.

I read the note...

__________________________________

Hope you bring these keys in Seoul..
__________________________________

" bring it to Seoul what di-" sungri cut me off by giving me the letters.

" RUDE MUCH!" he just laughed at me.

I opened the letter and i was shocked from what i saw.

__________________________________

February 5 2012

Hi noona I'm your little brother it is my birthday today YAY :D i hope you'll come next time on my birthday..
                               - Mochi
__________________________________