[ 서른여섯 ]𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼

Day 123 : switch

Day 123 : switch

December 25 - SEOUL

It's christmas day and it was fucking colder than last time.

I woke up while hugging my blanket and i saw jisung came out of his room.

" merry christmass jisungie" i said as i yawn.

" merry christmas too noona" he was in his pikachu onesie which i bought him one week ago.

" im going to make breakfast" i said as i lazily went to the kitchen.

Jisung followed me and went to the living room and turned on the tv.

While i was making brealfast the door knocked.

Jisung walked to the door and came back with two boxes in his hands.

" the guy said it was from mom and dad" he said as he put down the boxes in the counter.

" we'll opened them later" i said as i continued what i was doing.

The last few weeks was great actually.

Renjun moved on from me and now we're talking and we're best friends i never thought of him being so relatable and talkative.

Haechan is still his normal self also with jeno. Mark came back yesterday to surprised us but he'll leave tomorrow because it's christmas there in canada.

the rest of the members of nct went back to their families.

While me and jaemin are still going strong and nct knew about our relationship and they accepted it especially taeyong. He even cried because i got a boyfriend already while he's a single Pringle.

" jisung breakfast is ready" i said as he went to the kitchen counter.

I put his food infront of him and we started to eat.

It was a normal day to me nothing special that's why we are not excited as we should be.

After we eat i went to my room and took a shower. I love the hot water pouring down on my skin.