[ 스물하나 ] 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮

Day 28 : switch

Day 28 : switch

" yah Jisung-ah!!" renjun yelled at jisung

" sorry hyung" jisung put on a mischievous grin on his face.

" i swear I'll beat you" then renjun continued to play.

Chanle and Renjun came to our apartment an hour ago and now we're playing a game which jisung is cheating.

Chenle laughed at renjun as he tried to get pass him.

" HAHAHA I PASSED YOU HYUNG" chenle's voice is getting higher and higher.

" I'll beat y'all asses just watch me" i said to them making jisung gulp.

I was on the lead until renjun came and made me crash on the side.

" yah!" i was so focus on the game that i didn't realize that i just yelled at them.

" noona is getting mad" chenle aaid and laughed.

I was trying hard to win it but end up losing to them.

" I WON!" chenle screamed making renjun and jisung covered their ears. I just laughed at them.

" YAH YOU CHEATED" jisung pointed at chenle.

" YOU CHEATED FIRST" chenle spat back at him.

" you both cheated period" renjun strangle the both of them while the two victims tried to escape from their hyungs grip.

The silence filled the room until someone received a message from their phones.

" taeyong hyung said there was an emergency, we need to get to the dorms quickly" renjun said.

Jisung looked at me while renjun and chenle are packing up their things.

" I'll drive you guys there" i went to my room to get my keys

" are you sure noona?" jisung stopped me by grabbing my arm.

" it will be fine and you guys are in a hurry" i let him go of my arm and i went to my room.