[ 스물 ] 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼

I was walking towards jisung because he said his hyung was going to drive us

I know i can drive but i think i need to take a brake from driving today.

I saw another figure next to jisung and as i was nearing them the guy turned around to see me.

"yong!?"

"luna!?"

We bothe said in union.

I know that jisung and taeyong know each other but i didn't know that this hyung of his is taeyong and also i think taeyong didn't know about me and jisung being siblings because he was surprise to see me here.

" what are you doing here hyejin??" taeyong said as he went towards me.

" same thing to you what are you doing here?" i said back at him.

" you two know each other??" after seeing each other we forgot that jisung was here with us.

" it's a long story" me and taeyong both said in union.

" okayy.." then jisung scratched the back of his neck.

Taeyong looked at jisung then he grabbed his arm.

" come on let's go" taeyong said we all went to his car and drove to the park.

On the way jisung asked so many questions about us.

" how did you and noona met hyung?"

" we're friends since we are little and everyday we hangout with my dongsaeng until i got scouted and trained with you guys. Sungri and hyejin were left in our town so they got along but i still kept in touch with those two brats" then taeyong chuckled at himself.

I rolled my eyes at him.

" but anyway after a few years we finally met and nowadays i visit her and sungri but now i didn't know that she's be staying here with you jisung" jisung looked at me as i was adjusting my seatbelt.

" yup and can you please hurry up I'm struggling with my seatbelt! " i said to taeyong as jisung still staring at me.

" yeah yeah calm down princess" taeyong continued to drive us while jisung kept silent.