[ 서른하나 ] 𝓘𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂

Day 101 : switch

Day 101 : switch

We're at school and hyejin is walking beside me carrying a shit ton of books and i being the gentleman i am carried it for her the sake of her back not being broken.

" it's ok jaemin I'll do it if-" i cut her off.

" im the man here so open the door for me will you" i said as she opened the library door.

We're actually going to study at the library but the guys made hyejin carry their books because they're going to eat at the cafeteria.

I placed their books in the return section and we sat down to rest because the weight of that books are heavier than haechan.

" I'll go and get the book that we need" hyejin said.

" I'll come along" i said and we went to the science section.

" i used to love science but now with all these formulas i can't even focus without my head getting hurt" hyejin said as she grabbed the book on the top shelf.

" sometimes i get headaches too" i said as i grabbed he book.

" but as i see you it goes away" i added i can see her cheeks getting red.

" i see you going smooth with me" she said as she went to find the other books that we need.

" why did that made your heart flutter?" i said as i smiled at her.

" no but that smile gave me butterflies though" she said as i felt my face heat up.

" i can be smooth too you know" she said as she grabbed the book beside me.

We went back to our seats then she opened the book and start to take down notes.

" you start with that book and I'll start with this" she said as i opened the book infront of me.

After an hour studying hyejin got hungry.

" mr. Suh isn't around so let's go to the cafeteria" i said as we packed our things and went to the cafeteria.