[ 서른셋 ] 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶!?

Day 104 : switch

Day 104 : switch

We're currently in the classroom and everybody else are not here except for me and the guys.

Since taeyong picked us up so early because he accidentally thought we are running late already that's why we are here.

" what do we go now?" renjun said.

" i want to walk my butt is killing me" jaemin suggested as he stood up.

" im in" i said

" then let's go" haechan said as we all stodd up and went outside leaving our bags.

As we walked around the school many people are coming and they started to stare at us.

" am i the one who's feeling this but are they looking at us?" jeno said to us.

" i think we all feel that jeno" renjun said.

We went to the tree near the garden where students usually hang out.

" it's so nice here" jaemin said as i admired at his beautiful face.

There was a group of girls staring at us and they were whispering and stuff so i tapped haechan's shouder and told him.

" isn't that hyrein" i told haechan as he looked at them.

" yeah what's she's doing here?" haechan said as renjun butt in.

" obviously she's jealous because hyejin is with us not her. " he said.

" she also wants jaemin" jeno said.

If you want my jaemin you have go through me first

" i don't like her she's evil and only wants me because I'm famous" jaemin said as he looked at me.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

What a good nana.

After that they went away.

" thank God she went away i was uncomfortable the whole time she's starring" haechan blurted out.

" yeah she's like looking through my soul or something" jeno said as he began to talk to renjun.