::16::

The night had finally arrived. It was the wedding day. Peter, Rhodey, and Happy, yes Happy had finally returned from vacation, were all wearing their best men suits. Peter was taking pictures with his newly found camera, which Tony had hoped had been lost, and everyone was talking to Tony about staying calm.

   "Don't worry Tony, " Happy told him. "You're freaked out for nothing."

   "Yea just takes a couple of deep breaths, " Rhodey told his best friend. They were all finishing up last minute things, like hair and ties.

   The girls' room, however, was much more chaotic. They were doing each other's makeup, which MJ was surprisingly good at. They curled each other's hair, Wanda and Nat wearing it down, MJ wearing a ponytail, and Pepper's hair in a beautiful style. Half of her hair was braided down the back, and the other half curled perfectly. She looked amazing.

   "Oh my God you guys have no idea how nervous I am feeling right now, " she told them,  putting her mascara on perfectly.

   "Judging by how much mascara you just put on, I think I have an idea, " Nat said, pointing at her eyes. Wanda grabbed a makeup wipe and wiped it off so she could start over, without so much.

   "Don't worry. I bet Tony is going to faint when he sees you, " MJ guessed.

   "I think you're right, " Wanda said. Once they had finished that and made sure their dresses were on correctly, they just had to wait for their flower girl, Steve, who had lost a bet and had to walk down the aisle tossing flowers, and their ring bearer, Bucky, who volunteered.

   The boys walked into the area where the wedding was taking place. It was a lantern-lit outdoor patio, and it was perfect. The sun would be setting at the perfect time. Tony, Peter, Happy, and Rhodey were about to take their places but talked to the guests who had already arrived for a moment.

   "Heh Mister Stark didn't think you'd be seeing me so soon did you, " a voice from behind him said. Tony smiled and turned around.

   "Harley!" he exclaimed, hugging the sixteen-year-old boy.

   "That's my name, " he sarcastically replied, hugging him back.

   "Peter come over here!" Tony called. Peter waved at Ned and his parents, who seemed very confused as to why they were here. How did their son know Tony Stark again? "Harley this is my son, Peter."

   "What's up, " Harley said, shaking his hand. They talked for a little while, but then Clint walked in.

   "Get into your places, " he told them. They all took their seats or their places, and Nick Fury, who decided that he was going to ordain the wedding, stood up there with them, and pat Tony's shoulder. The music started and Steve walked (skipped) down the aisle, dropping flowers, and Bucky walked down, handing Rhodey and Peter the rings. Next, Wanda, MJ, and Nat walked down the aisle in red dresses, with roses in their hair. Then the music switched ever so slightly. The Pepper walked down the aisle, the lanterns providing the perfect lighting, in a beautiful dress. It was sleeveless and had a lace top, with a bottom that fell to the floor, but not trailing behind her. Instead of a vail, she had a flower crown Wanda had made. As Tony saw her he started to cry. He tried to stop it, but it didn't work.

   "Hi, " she said when she reached him. He smiled.

   "Hi, " he told her. They started the wedding, and midway through, a bolt of lightning struck the roof. Peter laughed.

   "I am here!" Thor yelled. Pepper was unable to contain the laughter. Then a portal opened and Doctor Strange stepped out.

   "Sorry that I am late. Please continue, " he said. Ned's mom looked like she could faint, and MJ'S family was just confused.

   "You know what. It's a Stark wedding. Of course it wouldn't be normal, " Tony said. They finished the wedding, and to nobody's surprise, except maybe Tony, they both said I do.
________________________________

   After the first dance, everyone sat down, and everyone made roasts and talked and laughed. They continued dancing. Peter went and asked Pepper to dance. She smiled and took his hand. They walked to the dance floor and he twirled her clumsily, making them both laugh.

   "Are you going to tell dad?" He asked her. She thought about it.

   "Should I do it tonight," she asked him. He nodded, his face lighting up. "Alright. Here goes nothing." As the dance ended, they walked back to their seats. Peter sat by Shuri and Wanda and introduced her to Ned, MJ, and Harley even came and sat by them. They took a selfie on Peter's phone, and sent it to them all, making it his screensaver. Peter saw Tony and Pepper walking over to dance to an AC/DC song, which was Tony's idea. Peter grabbed his camera and started taking pictures of them, snapping one every second. He knew that Pepper was going to tell Tony, and he wanted to capture the exact moment. He saw Pepper take a deep breath then say something. Tony stopped for a second, then a smile grew across his face. He hugged his wife and lifted her off the ground. She laughed and hugged him tightly. She gestured for Peter to come over and he handed his camera to MJ, but she wasn't sure what was happening quite yet. He ran over and hugged his parents.

   "I'm so excited, " he said. Tony laughed.

   "What so you told our son before you told
me," he said, taking offense.

   "Actually, he told me," she said. The wedding ended and everyone went home.

   "I would call that an unqualified success, " Steve said, wrapping his arm around Bucky and leaning his head into his shoulder. Shuri and T'Challa had agreed to stay at the compound so they rode with them.

   "Sam go home. You're drunk, " Peter laughed. This was going to be a fun morning dealing with hangovers.
________________________________
Check out my other story, Against All Odds!