::19::

It was March, and school had been stressful for Peter. He was now sixteen, and he was excited for school to end, but he still had two and a half months. He went to school as he normally did, but today was going to be different. He just didn't know it.

"Hey Ned," he said to his best friend as the walked into their first-hour class.

"Hi Peter," he said. Behind them, a book dropped and they turned around to see MJ, picking it up. They walked over to her.

"Hey MJ," they said at the same time. She smiled a tiny bit.

"Hey Losers. What's up?" They walked to their seats in the back of the class.

"Oh, Peter how's your mom?" Ned asked. MJ looked curious.

"She's due like next week so..." he said. They nodded. The teacher walked in and started the lesson, and Peter stopped paying attention. He walked to his second hour, which was different than MJ's and Ned's. He entered and saw Flash, who he tried to duck out.

"Hey penis," Flash taunted. Peter just ignored him, finding his desk and sitting down. "How's May?" Peter clenched his fist and jaw.

"Shut up Flash," Peter said, trying to concentrate on something else.

"Why should I?"

"Just shut up!" Peter exclaimed, standing up from his chair, scaring everyone. He sat back down and crossed his arms, trying to pretend as it had never happened. After the class, he ran to his third hour, after grabbing his books from his locker. He was so thankful to see his friends. They sat in the back of the class and talked. It was science, so Peter already knew everything they were learning. Suddenly, the class looked toward the door. It was opening. When it was fully opened, Peter could see Bruce peeking in. Everyone looked at him, then looked at the picture they had of him on the wall, then back to him.

   "Hi. Sorry. Umm is Peter in this class?" He said. His teacher just stood there, staring.

"I'm back here!" Peter yelled. The class looked at him in complete shock. What in the name of Thor was going on?

"Good we have a development," another voice from behind Bruce said. She peaked her head in and Peter saw that it was his Auntie Nat.

"What she means is Pepper is going into labor and we already checked you out of school so let's go!" Bruce said quickly. At that, Peter threw his stuff into his backpack and didn't even bother zipping it up.

"Good luck Peter!" Ned and MJ yelled. Peter ran to his aunt and uncle.

"Mr. Parker. You cannot just leave my class," the teacher said, coming to their senses.

"Sorry. My mom needs me," Peter said. He ran out of the school and to the car that Happy was waiting in anxiously.

"Okay. Pepper went to the hospital and they are getting her a room," Nat said, reading her messages. She was texting Steve.

"Oh my god this is actually happening," Peter said. Bruce clapped a hand onto his shoulder.

"Yes it is," he said. They pulled in and ran to the waiting room, and saw all of their dysfunctional family sitting. Another family was sitting very far away from them and staring in awe.

"Hey Peter," Everyone said. He went and sat down and said hi to everyone. He sat next to Wanda, who was holding hands with Vision. Even Clint's family and Scott's family were there.

"How's dad doing?" Peter asked. Bucky started laughing, leaning into Steve's side.

"He nearly fainted," Sam said, with a smile. Peter laughed.

"Of course he did. Mr. genius billionaire playboy philanthropist almost faints because his wife is having a baby," Rhodey said. Everyone laughed. Eventually, after a long time of waiting, a doctor walked out.

"The Stark family?" She said. Everyone stood up and the doctor looked shocked. "You can go into the room now, but only two or three at a time. Don't overwhelm them." Peter started to run to the room, but Nat grabbed his arm and held him back a bit.

"I know that you are excited little spider but we have to stay calm so that we don't overwhelm them," she said. Peter nodded and they walked with Rhodey to the room. Everyone else followed and waited outside so they could go in. Peter walked in first, followed by his aunt and uncle.

"Hi, mom. Hi dad," Peter said when he walked in. Tony was sitting on the side of the bed, while Pepper was laying in the bed, holding a baby wrapped in a pink blanket. They both looked up and smiled widely at Peter. He went and pulled another chair up by Tony.

"Hey Peter," Pepper said. "Do you want to hold her?" Peter nodded eagerly. Pepper handed the little girl to him.

"Hi there," Peter said. He let her wrap her hand around his finger. Rhodey took a picture for the family. "What did you guys decide to name her?" He asked, finally looking up.

"Not sure yet. What do you think?" Tony said. Peter thought about it.

   "What about..." he started "What about Penny?"

   "Penny. Penny Maria Stark. I like it," Pepper said. The group rotated in and out of the room, and soon, the rest of the group was going home to the Avengers Compound.

   "Peter, are you coming?" Wanda asked him.

   "Can I stay?" He asked his parents. They both shook their heads.

   "Go home and get some rest. You can miss school tomorrow if you want and come here instead," Tony said as a compromise. Peter nodded.

   "Alright. Goodnight guys. Love you," he said, hugging his family in turns he left with the rest of the group, who would be staying at the Compound, even if they didn't live there. Peter took his phone out and accessed the group text with him and his friends.

   "Meet Penny Maria Stark," he texted, adding a picture of the two of them Rhodey had just sent.

   "OMG!" Ned texted.

   "Peter She is perfect!" MJ said. They talked for a little while before he got to the compound. Deciding to skip patrol so he could be up early tomorrow, Peter ate dinner and then went to bed.

   "G'night everyone!" Peter yelled. Multiple people yelled back and soon, he was in bed, excited for tomorrow's events.