The couples, the friends

Aria felt dizzy from the close contact with Raen. All she could do was smile, she was really happy.

Jadeis and Kai were lounging in the sand at the bottom of the ocean. They were all alone. Kai gently reached for Jadeis' hand and she let him hold it. Just when the skin of his fingers touched the skin of her palm she felt a jolt of unexpected energy. Her eyes wide open in disbelief. What was that? She asked. I dunno said Kai in a dreamy accent. Jadeis felt strange when she came to the conclusion that she liked Kai. Kai asked if she was feeling alright. I'm fine thank you she responded while swimming away from him towards the water's surface. Jadeis he murmured as he glided toward her. They were face to face blushing the color of pink roses when Kai kissed Jadeis.

Tael and Julian were enjoying the warmth of the sun and each others company. Julian liked this new friendship. Tael was glad that she had found a friend her age, Julian was a lot like her and Tael knew their friendship would be long lasting. Are you happy being a Merman Julian? Asked Tael quizzically. Yes, but sometimes it gets lonely even when I'm with my pack. Sometimes I just want to hang out with someone who isn't a lot older than me. I get that stated Tael. I love my pack too, but it's hard being the youngest. So how long have you been a Merman? About three years now. Oh cool was all that Tael said.

After a while the two packs met again near the girls kelp patch. I'm starving said Kai as he dug in. Everyone was enjoying the company. Jadeis and Aria wanted to talk for a few minutes alone so Jadeis pointed to the flat rock and Aria followed. Where are you going? Asked Kai and Raen. Jadeis and Aria had stated that they needed something near the shore. Kai and Raen frowned as they watched Jadeis and Aria swim until they couldn't see them anymore.

Aria and Jadeis swam to the waterfall caves where the chest was hidden. The guys would not be able to hear them or find them here. Aria said oh Jadeis he's perfect! I'm happy that you like him Ari stated Jadeis. I really like Kai. And it seems he really likes me too. Jade that's great! So Jadeis and Aria happily chatted about these new Mermen that they were falling for. They swam back and Kai and Raen smiled again. I'm glad you are back said Kai. I'm glad I am too said Jadeis in a flirty tone.

Everything okay Aria? Yes thank you Raen, you are so sweet. Raen and Aria began flirting as well and when Tael noticed this she said yuck! They're so flirty it's weird! Julian laughed and said he thought so too. Jadeis decided to go for a tan and Kai accompanied her. As soon as they had layed out on the rock together Kai took Jadeis' chin in his hand and kissed her again. It was like fireworks. Truly amazing.

Julian and Tael went off on a treasure hunt and kept joking around with each other. You are so funny Tael said Julian. Thanks, you are too said Tael with a bit of a blush. Aria and Raen stayed near the kelp patch. Aria decided to lay down in the kelp. She closed her eyes and became relaxed when Raen's hand caressed her cheek. His slowly leaned down and kissed her. Aria had really fallen hard for Raen as he had for her.

Night had fallen and the two packs were deciding on where to sleep. Jadeis and Aria both wanted to be alone with Kai and Raen. So the packs split into groups of two. Soon every couple found a cozy place to sleep. Good night Julian said Tael. Good night Teal. Aria and Raen were cuddling as they murmured their good night's. Jadeis and Kai were kissing and softly giggling at each other.