Long time gone

(Chapter drawings created by Tael)

The girls had been gone from home a long time now and their parents would be back in two months. What are we going to do when they come back? Asked Aria. Well I don't know. I suppose you two will have to go back home. What about you Jade? Asked Tael. I might stay here or go back to the land with you. This is an upsetting subject, let's just not talk about it for a while okay? Ok stated the girls.

Jadeis was thinking about it and couldn't help it. She and the girls had been having the best time of their lives this summer and no one wanted it to end. They weren't from this underwater world though, they were from the land. Jadeis knew that a choice would have to be made before these two months were up. Jadeis decided to check the Mermaid book that seemed to know everything.

Aria, Teal I want you guys to go back to the kelp patch. Why asked Aria? We could come with you stated Tael. I just need a minute. Said Jadeis. Ok be careful Jade. I will. See you in a few minutes. So the girls parted ways and Jadeis swam to the waterfall. She opened the Mermaid book with the mysterious writing. New words again were splayed on the page.

      Two worlds will collide, you must decide

What? Jadeis understood the meaning after reading it again. I have to choose land or water. Jadeis was wondering why the two worlds would collide when more new words appeared.

     Your powers of Mermaid you will keep
one world you must choose or you shall weep