The Sleep over

Hello there, this is my first ever story. Sorry if the story starts to get off track or something.. Idk. You can hate it if you want... I really don't care. Also sorry if my spelling isn't good... I have no reason for that, and I'm past the 2nd grade. Enjoy! Kod out! P.S. this is in season 3 setting, but Kim and Melissa are there.

Aphmau was having a sleepover. Katelyn, Travis, Dante, Lucinda, Melissa, Laurence, Garroth, Kim, Kawaii~Chan, and Zane were invited. Aaron, of course, had no choice since he lived with her. Aphmau had made 8 bowls of popcorn. She also had bought 4 packs of drinks which were Poopsi, Sprit, Cooke, and Mt. Pepper. She had two games Truth or Dare and Spin the bottle, cause she wanted some ships to sail.

Aphmau's POV:

Everybody was going to be here in a few minutes. I have gotten movies like, ...well mostly horror movies. "I can't wait for everyone to get here!" I said out loud. I heard Aaron walk downstairs and turned around to see him look slightly annoyed but mostly just normal.

"Why did you want to throw a sleepover?" Aaron asked me.

"Because I wanted to see my ships!" Aaron looked at me and chuckled, "What?" I asked Aaron slightly annoyed.

"I feel like you've been hanging out with Kawaii~Chan too much," Aaron said while still chuckling. I looked up at him knowing what he said was very much true. "Humph, whatever," I said crossing my arms.

"Still, why do you want to see Travlyn and Garance? Heck, you can see that almost every day." Aaron said.

"I know, but~," I said smiling, "I also invited Zane and Kawaii~Chan."

Aaron looked at me a bit confused, but then realized what I was saying and laughed "Ha! You think Zane and Kawaii~Chan would ever be together?"

"Have you not seen them look at each other... or well glance? Every time they look at each other they slightly blush. And yesterday me and Katelyn mentioned Zane to Kawaii~Chan and she blushed so hard!" Aaron sighed. Out of nowhere, he kissed me.

"Aaron! Why did you do that!?"

"I did it because you're so cute."

I blushed and smirked at him, he was also smirking.

Kawaii~Chan's POV:

I was putting on my pajamas, which were a pink t-shirt and black sweat pants. I was excited about Aphmau's sleepover and couldn't wait. I checked the time and saw it was only 5 minutes away from Aphmau's sleepover. I grinned and started heading downstairs to where Katelyn was. She was wearing a long blue shirt and white shorts.

"Hey, Katelyn~Sama!"

"Oh hey, you ready to go to Aphmau's sleepover?"

"Yep!"

We headed over to Aphmau's house which was only 10 seconds away. We knocked on the door and Aphmau opened the door.

Zane's POV:

I, Garroth, and Laurence arrived shortly after we saw Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan arrive. I was wearing a dark grey shirt, that had a skull on it, and black pants (and of course my mask). Garroth was wearing a blue T-shirt and blue plaid pajama bottoms. And Laurence was wearing a white T-shirt with red plaid pajama bottoms. Dante and Travis arrived next, and then Kim and Lucinda. Garroth and Laurence were talking to Kim. Travis was trying to flirt with Katelyn. The doorbell rang and Aph went to answer it. It was Aaron's sister, Melissa. The sleepover then began. "Alright! Now that everyone is here we can't start with the first game out of two, Truth or Dare!" Aphmau said. Almost everyone sighed. Kawaii~Chan smiled and I looked down at the ground and questioned all my life choices.