The New Neighbor

Aaron's POV

I was talking to Melissa about random things, I then got a text from Cadence

Cadence = Caty
Aaron = 2nd Favorite cousin

Caty: Hey, Aaron!
2nd Favorite cousin: Hey
Caty: Guess what!
2nd Favorite cousin: What?
Caty: I'm moving to your street next week!
2nd Favorite cousin: That's cool
Caty: Yeah!

"Apparently Cadence is moving into our street next week," I said. Melissa looked slightly happier than she already was. 

"That's great," Melissa said while smiling, "but why didn't she text me that first?" She slowly looked sad, but I could tell she was joking.

"I don't know, maybe because she knows that I live on Lover's Lane."

"Eh."

Aph walked downstairs. "Hey, guys, what you talking about," Aph said.

"Oh, our cousin is moving into the street."

"Oh, that's cool, but wasn't she living with her friends in Phoenix Drop."

"Yeah, but I guess for some reason she's moving out."

"Oh, when is she moving here?"

"Ne-"

"Next week!" I was interrupted by Melissa.

"Oh, that's cool," Aphmau said.

Four days later

"So, you've been evicted from you and your friends' apartment..." I was talking to my cousin, Cadence, on the phone about stuff.

"Yep, exactly!"

"Why were you evicted?"

"I don't know, something about noise complaints... and also dogs aren't allowed in the apartment."

"Hmm, sounds like a reason you'd be evicted."

"Haha, alright I need to finish packing up my stuff."

"Oh uh, one more thing."

"What?"

"Why aren't you going to live with your friends?"

"Oh, my boyfriend is moving back to Japan for two months, and my two other friends are moving to England for at least for a month or two."

"Alright, now I need to go finish up packing. Bye!"

"Bye." I hang up and went to go to do some stuff.

Cadence's POV

Aaron hung up after I said bye. I went to finish packing up my stuff. Eli and Julian had just left to got to the airport and Jack left two hours ago. I got a text from my brother.

Cadence's Brother = Bro
Cadence = Youngest sibling

Bro: Hey, when do you have to move out?
Youngest sibling: Tomorrow...
Bro: Are you almost done packing?
Youngest sibling: Yep!
Bro: Alright, ready to head to the house or... are you going to stay till tomorrow?
Youngest sibling: Yep, my landlord said she would give me an extra day if I needed it.
Bro: Cool, see you tomorrow then.
Youngest sibling: See ya

I checked the time it was 5 PM. EH, might as well take a nap. Got nothing better to do. I lied down on my bed and played on my phone. Soon about 1 hour later I fell asleep.

Well, there was no Zane~Chan in this chapter... Sorry... But Kawaii~Chan might get jealous of Cadence 😏 Anyways have a good rest of the week... And stay in school...