The Sleepover part 2

Enjoy. Criy out! P S. Aaron and Melissa have a cousin. So, I guess this an AU.

Still Zane's POV:

We sat in a circle. "Alright, I go first!" Aphmau stated, "Katelyn, truth or dare?"

"Umm... dare."

"I dare you to kiss... Travis!"

Katelyn went completely red. She then pecked Travis on the lips. "A-alright umm. Garroth, truth or dare?"

"Uhh... truth"

"Alright, do you have a crush on anyone?"

"U-uh... umm... y-yes." Garroth answered "KC, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Alright, Who here would you most like to make out with?"

Kawaii~Chan went red, redder than Katelyn, she then muttered out only loud enough for me and maybe Melissa to hear (but Garroth probably heard) "Umm... Z-Zane." I felt my face heat up as she said that. Garroth could tell I was blushing, even though my mask was covering it.

"Aaron~kun, truth or dare?" Kawaii~Chan asked

"Truth."

"Who is the person you most regret kissing?"

"Dante," Aaron answered as soon as she finished the question. "Aph, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to lick the floor" Aphmau proceeded to lick the floor. "Zane, truth or dare?"

"I'll be risky, so dare."

"I dare you to take off your mask for the rest of the night."

Kawaii~Chan's POV:

"Ugh, fine" Zane took off his mask. He had freckles and he looked so cute- wait did I just call Zane c-cute.

"Wow, Zane, you actually have a mouth," Katelyn said jokingly.

"Of course I do." Zane seemed annoyed.

We continued playing for 20 more minutes. The last dare was for Melissa to let anyone text someone in her contacts. She chose Aaron and he texted their cousin, "Beef lasagna" she replied with, "Amen".

A/N:
I actually texted that to my friend and she replied with simply "Amen". Alright back to the fanfic.

"Melissa, why was the last thing you texted Cadence at 3:59 AM, a vine quote?" Aaron asked Melissa.

"Which vine?" Travis asked.

"This bitch empty, YEET."

"Ahh, yes. The best vine to quote."

"Still, Melissa, why? And it was almost 4 AM." Aaron again questioned her.

"I was watching vines, and with me being her favorite cousin, I knew she would still be up late (It's literally 6:17 AM right now... And I haven't gone to sleep yet... This is a cry for help) and know what the hell vines are... And love to quote them almost every single day."

"Why do you always have to point out that you're her favorite cousin," Aaron said annoyed as he gave Melissa her phone back.

"Hehe~" Aphmau giggled.

"What are laughing about Aph?" Travis said.

"We going to play the next game." Aphmau smiled evilly.

"Oh no..." Aaron said scaredly.

"What?" Zane asked.

"And~... the game is~... Spin. The. Bottle." Aphmau smiled even more evilly.

"Oh, Irene..." Katelyn said.

"I hope the bottle lands on Katelyn on my turn." Travis wished.

"Why Irene..? Why?" Zane questioned.

"Eh, I'm fine with it," Melissa said.

"Babe, you'll know I have to kiss someone else... Right?" Aaron asked Aph.

"I'll allow it. It's a game after all." She answered.

"Alright, there are rules. If you're related... So, Aaron, Melissa, Garroth, and Zane. You'll just hug. If you like the person you are kissing as a friend, kiss them on the cheek, if they're with someone also kiss them on the cheek... So just me and Aaron." Aphmau explained.

She walked over to the kitchen and grabbed an empty Poopsi bottle and laid it in the middle. "Alright, Aaron, your name has two A's in it meaning you go first," Aphmau said. Aaron spun the bottle. It landed on Dante.

"At least it's on the cheek..." Aaron kissed Dante on the cheek. Dante spun the bottle next and it landed on Travis. Both of them were fine with it and Dante kissed Travis on the cheek. Travis spun the bottle and it landed on Zane. I was jealous. Travis pecked Zane's cheek.

A/N:
I almost forgot Zane took his mask off because of Aphmau's dare.

Zane looked annoyed. He spun the bottle and landed on Garroth. He hugged Garroth. The game continued.

Garroth kissed Laurence on the cheek.
Laurence kissed Aphmau on the cheek.
Aphmau kissed Katelyn on the cheek.
Katelyn kissed Lucinda on the cheek.
Lucinda kissed Melissa on the lips... which was only for a second. Melissa and Lucinda were blushing.
Melissa hugged Aaron.
Aaron kissed me on the cheek.
I had to kiss Kim on the cheek.
Kim spun the bottle and it landed on Garroth. She kissed him on the lips. Garroth was smirking while blushing a bright red. I saw Laurence looking at Kim with a bit of jealousy. Garroth spun the bottle and it landed on Zane.

Zane's POV:

Garroth hugged me. After he let go, I spun the bottle. It stopped and landed on Kawaii~Chan. I saw Aphmau grin. I did want to kiss her on the lips, but... I don't want anyone to know I like her. I kissed her on the cheek. I saw her blushing a little bit. "Alright, I guess we're going to watch the movies now... It is almost 1 AM." Aphmau said.

Kawaii~Chan's POV:

Aphmau said we're just going to watch scary movies now. I was kinda sad that Zane didn't kiss me on the lips, but I guess he doesn't like me back.

Narrator's POV:

Everyone sits on the couch or moves near the couch. Travis sat as close as he could near Katelyn without her giving him a death glare. Dante sat near Travis as well. Garroth sat in between Laurence and Kim on the couch, he also sat a little bit closer to Kim than Laurence. Aphmau and Aaron sat on the other couch. Zane and Kawaii~Chan sat awkwardly near each other same did Lucinda and Melissa. Aphmau put on Netflix and chose Nightmare on Realmstreet. Everyone watched it. Katelyn fell asleep on Travis's shoulder halfway through the movie. Melissa and Aphmau screamed almost every time a jump scare happened. Once the movie was over Aphmau chose a less scary movie, Coraline. Everyone soon fell asleep.

The Next Day

Everybody left around 12 PM and Aphmau found Zane and Kawaii~Chan cuddling on the couch and she took a picture.

[Art by @isabelguerra84]