Zane's old "friend"

Zane's POV

I was watching YouTube on my phone. I decided to go outside for a walk down the street. I saw Aaron talking to someone behind a moving truck, it was in front of one of the many houses that had a grayish tint to it. I decided to walk over to him. "Hey Aaron," I say waving, "what are you doing?"

He looked at me. "Just helping my cousin move in," he paused for a second and smirked, "you may know her." A werewolf with light brown hair with light blueish gray eyes stepped out behind the truck. She had light brown ears and a tail. And she was wearing a dark blue hoodie with black jeans and black converse.

"Hey Zane, long time no see."

"C-cadence?"

"Yep, it's been forever since I've seen you. I think... since college?" Cadence was one of my only friends in high school. I was friends with another one of her friends, but not for long. I and Cadence were once... more... than friends.

"Heh, yeah," I said looking to the side. Aaron got a text.

"Hey, I gotta go. Sorry Cadence, I'll help you out some more later." Aaron said walking away.

Cadence looked at me and said, "So, what's up?"

"Umm, what?"

"You know, what's been happening in your life lately."

"Oh, well, I'm less suicidal... kinda."

"That's nice," she paused for a second, "Oh, here's something you won't believe."

"What?"

"Eli and Julian are together."

"That's weird. Eli treated him like crap."

"Yep... Hey, speaking of people together..." she looked at me with a weird face. The face Aph makes when she sees Katelyn and Travis or Me Kawaii~Chan do something slightly romantic (usually for me and KC it's completely on accident), "Have you and Kawaii~Chan gotten together?" I felt my face heat up. She knew I had a crush on Kawaii~Chan in high school, and she would jokingly ship us.

"W-what!?" I instantly replied

"Oh, please. We both know you like her... And if you didn't break up with me because of my friends..." she looked off to the side, "You... would have broken up with me for... her."

"N-no I wouldn't have!"

"Whatever, I have to bring the rest of my boxes inside."

"Alright, I guess I'll see ya." I walk back to me, Garroth, and Laurence's house.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

I see Zane walk away from that girl. If I remember correctly, she was Zane's ex-girlfriend from high school. I feel a little jealous, but just a little. But... they probably won't get back together. If I remember correctly she started dating another werewolf after Zane broke up with her. Why do I feel like this? Maybe I am falling for Zane... I mean I did say I wish he kissed me on the lips... Ugh, I don't know...

Finally, another chapter finished... even though it's been finished for a week. I've just been really self-conscious with my work lately. Whelp, I hope you enjoyed reading it. Also, sorry if you don't like me adding my OC into the story. I promise she's not going to be a HUGE role in the story. But, she does contribute to the Zane~Chan. Bye, Cady out!

Also, here's a drawing of Cadence I did so you actually know what she's supposed to look like: