Chapter 2

At lunch, Loki nudges me and I hum "See those tatted up brown guys over there?" (A/N:I am far from racist! My family is blended seven ways to Sunday! I'm neither homophobic, nor sexist! However there will be crude language!)

I nod and he sighs "Stay away from them. They call themselves the Chitari." he snickers "If you're out in the halls without a guard, at night, they'll jump you and gang rape you."

"So will the Skrulls." Tony states, before explaining "Those tatted up yellow guys in the corner."

"Noted." I nod, before asking "Anyone else I should avoid? Brothers? White supremacists? Handsy guards?"

"What, did Steve give you some meth?" Loki asks and Steve sighs "Black guys are in bed with the white. Yellow with brown."

"Why?" I ask and he shrugs.

"It was like that before I came here." Loki states, before explaining "Chitari weren't around when I got here. Only showed up about seven years back. But yellow has always been with brown, black with white."

"How do you get a guard in your pocket?" I ask and he chuckles, before forking something into his mouth "What?"

"The guards don't give a shit what you do, as long as they get a cut." Loki sighs, before explaining "See, if you pimp yourself out, and you work at night, you either get protection from an inmate, or you give the guard a free ride."

I scrunch my nose at that, before Steve asks "How much work do you have tonight? Do you wanna swing by for a game?"

Loki shrugs "So far, it's a light night. Probably four speedballs. Two or three kneecaps. One double dip."

"Are you talking about sex?" I ask and he winks. With a frown, I ask "If you do all that, when do you sleep?"

"Between lunch and dinner." he replies, before explaining "I can't work, because I have a shot knee from my childhood. Can't do laundry or kitchen, because I can't stand for long."

"What happened to your knee?" I ask and he glares, before I smile warmly "Mine is shot, too. Got jumped few years back. Took a baseball bat to the knee."

He nods, before returning to his food. After a minute he sighs "Dearest daddy decided to make me a pinata for my sixteenth birthday. Took a metal pipe to just about everywhere."

Stark and Rogers look up immediately and I stare in shock "British trash." Loki scoffs, before tossing his fork down "I'm tired. I'm going to head to bed." he states, before walking off.

Once he's gone, I look to Stark and Rogers "Did you two know about that?" they shake their heads and my gaze wanders back to the door Loki just left out of.

~

When I get back to our cell, I find a couple of guys in our cell. Loki ignores me as I fling myself onto my bed "Fourty upfront."

"Shit man!" One of the guys sighs "That's a bit steep, dog!" he looks down at me "Does your cracka benchboy get the some price?"

"He's not a customer." Loki states, before sighing "Now, you could go get one of those AID positive twinker girls to ride bareback, for free. Or you could have the finest arse in this side of the Klyn, who provides you with condoms, for twenty each." he sighs "Besides, you know the night guards. They get all handsy, and you'll have a show to wank off to when you're down."

"Would it be cheaper without the guard?" the other guy asks.

"It would." Loki states, before snickering "But I need a guard, after hours, and I don't do threesomes during the day."

The guys look at each other, before forking over twenty bucks each and heading out the door.

"So, the guards?" I ask and Loki hums "They really expect you to sleep with them for protection?"

"Or blow them." Loki states, before sighing "It's fine. I need the money for when I get out of here." he stops for a second "If I get out of here."

I think for a second. Even if he slaughtered some guys, does he really deserve this? Before I can even process it, I ask "Would you like me to protect you?"

Loki chuckles "No way in hell I'm giving you a blowjob, Ozzy." he states, before I hear him turn a page.

I shrug "You don't have to turn tricks on me." I insure and he takes a minute, before leaping off his bunk and squating next to my face.

His eyes entrap me as he asks "What would you get outta it? I'm not going to split my profit."

I shrug, before replying "I just don't think you should have to blow a guard. Free protection, that's all."

Loki laughs, before asking "So what? You're doing this out of the goodness of your heart, wife killer?" I frown and he explains "Heimdall told me."

I give a short nod and he hums, before asking "Where are you from? Sydney?"

"Brisbane, then Badlands Philadelphia." I state and he nods. Something Tony said, clicks and I ask "What about you? Where are you from?"

He shrugs "Originally, East London, but my father and I moved to meat-packing distract, when I was thirteen."

"East London?" I ask and he gives a short nod "And yet your accent is so refined."

He shrugs, before replying "I went to uni at Harvard on scholarship, when I was fifteen." I give a shocked look and he sighs "I have an IQ of 187 and possess an eidetic memory. I was so good at maths that I either work for the government, or am imprisoned."

I frown "So did you really kill someone?" I ask and he nods "So you were supposed to work in the government?"

"Yes, I had just graduated and was supposed to work at the Pentagon, when I killed a pimp, pled out, and got sent here. Keep up." Loki remarks.

"So, you're a genius?" I ask and he smiles weakly. In shock, I toss my head back "My cellmate is fucking Sherlock Holmes." I whisper to myself.

"No, Sherlock Holmes was a highly functioning sociopath." Loki states, before smiling maniacally "I'm just a gay guy with severe daddy and anger issues."

I frown "What did your dad ever do to you?"

"He sirered me." Loki scoffs, before slapping my shoulder "Try to get some sleep. We've got a long night ahead of us, bodyguard."