Chapter 9

"Hey, Thor!" Loki calls out as he chases down to pathway to our cell, after me. As soon as he touches me, I slap his hand "What's wrong?" he asks.

"That lying whore!" I roar and Loki gives a shocked look as I howl "If she would have told me to begin with!"

He takes a seat on the bottom bunk as I pace back and forth, ranting "She dragged me to all those mommy yoga classes! Made me paint the nursery eight times! Forced me to mourn for the bastard, after she went and had an abortion!"

"How do you know that?" Loki asks as Steve and Tony stroll into the cell and join Loki "Thor just found out what really happened."

"What happened?" Stark asks as I stop pacing and smooth out my hair in anger.

"I went to the infirmary and got my medical records!" I sigh as I sit on the table "I'm sterile!" Loki face goes dark and I continue "The meds I was taking for knee pain, was sperm-o-cide!"

Rogers and Stark give a confused look and Loki whispers "He thought there was a miscarriage. She aborted the baby."

"Oh shit." Steve sighs and, for once in his life, Stark doesn't speak a word. That's the first time I've heard Steve curse.

"And so I called Hela!" I continue, before hissing "She founded signed divorce papers and an airline ticket on the counter! That bitch cheated on me, found out that one of our friends was the father, aborted the baby, divorced my ass, then was about to leave to Thailand or some shit, leaving me with the house, and the dead baby!"

"Which friend?" Stark asks, before frowning "How the hell would you ever know that she cheated on you?"

"Because the baby's father is Asian!" I hiss and they give a short nod "Hogan was her OB/GYN! He knew about the abortion! He let her make it look like it was a miscarriage!"

"There it is." Loki nods and I frown "That would cause anyone to kill their wife. I'm glad I'm gay."

I give him a confused look and his shrugs, before pointing to the photo that hangs on the wall "What happened to your father?"

I think for a second, before replying "When he was young, he wiped out and landed, face-fired, on a fire urchin." Loki gives a weirded out look and I sigh "He had surgery to remove the eye, just the other day."

Loki chuckles "Your dad is bad arse."

"We're Australian, mate." I remind, before scoffing "We're all bad ass."

~

At lunch, I frown at Loki "You never answered me, last night!" he frowns and I insist "With all these men, one must get it up!"

Loki rolls his eyes "It's not like that." he states, before explaining "It's a beautiful itch you would love to scratch, being a bottom."

"Fine." I roll my eyes, before asking "There must be one glorious man in here that gives you that special itch?"

Loki sighs "Look around, Thor! All this place is is gangbangers, white supremacist, whores, pimps, and weird dudes who don't fit in any category!"

I think for a second, before frowning "And which am I?"

He smirks, before nudging me "A weird guy." before explaining "Who protects a whore, and doesn't take anything in return?"

"A very weird guy." I admit, before nudging him "Besides, you're out of the business. No need to call yourself a whore."

Loki scoffs, before reminding "Once a whore, always a whore." he looks down at his food and sighs "Besides, even if I do like this guy, how is he to look at me differently?"

"Who do you like? I'll to him." I state and he looks at me in amusement "Seriously, come on!"

"Thor." Loki glares at me and I raise an eyebrow to him "This is prison, not primary. There are no happy endings."

I give a weak smile, before insisting "I refuse to believe that." He shrugs, before I ask "What's the thing you miss the most about the outside?"

"My phone." Tony sighs.

"The mountains." Steve replies.

Loki takes a moment, before smirking "Carpet." I give a confused look, before he explains "It's warm, and you can shock people." he snickers "And walking around with carpet burn marks all over, is the very best."

"Your mind is living in the gutter." Tony states and Loki's lips curve up in thought, before shoveling food into his mouth.

Loki hums, before biting his lip "My-oh-my, how mouth-watering that sounds to me." He closes his eyes and nods his head, thinking of it, before sighing "Nine years."

"It's a long time." I state and he shakes his head "You would've spent half your life in prison."

Loki looks to me curiously "Better spend half your life imprisoned, than the whole of it, in boredom." he gives a weak smile "Time flies by too fast to worry about a decade where everything is calm."

"This is calm to you?" I ask and he nods, before I remember his past "Yeah, I guess it would be, wouldn't it?"

He bites his lip, before sighing "Why are we gossiping like school girls? What happened while I was in solitary?"

Tony counts off on his fingers "The Skrulls and the Chitari are playing a race war, between each other. White wants to have a sit down, to talk about were we stand in this. See if white rises again black."

Loki nods, before nudging me and standing up. I follow shortly behind and he walks over to some tatted up white supremacist.

"What do you want, faggot?" One guy asks as Loki takes a seat.

"Listen here, Other. We're sitting down, at lunch. Don't bring your idiotic ideas to the table." Loki declares, before walking over to a group of pimps.

"Ronan, we're sitting down at lunch, for a talk." Loki sighs, before asking "Where do you stand on the subject?"

Ronan shrugs "Stay with the black." he grovels "We're going to have a hell of a time, convincing the racewipes."

"Preach it." Loki replies, before declaring "I don't see any reason to stray from our alliance with black."

Ronan nods, before giving Loki a smirk "Since you stopped working, my business has gone up, you know?"

Loki nudges me "You can thank Thor for that." I frown at him and he smiles "Besides, I've only got nine years left, and no STDs." he scoffs "Better stop while I'm ahead."

Ronan scoffs, before punching my shoulder "For talking his ass out of the game, I'll rent you once of my girls for an hour, free of charge." he calls over his shoulder "Candy, sweetheart, come over here!"

As I stare in disbelief, a harlot rounds the table and sits on bench in front of me. He looks similar to Loki, only with brown hair and straight across bangs. His skin is tan, and he has big brown eyes.

I look at Candy, before looking at Ronan "However dashing Candy is, I respectfully decline."

"Not your type?" Ronan asks, before nodding "I'll get you another, my friend. Cherry, get that fine ass over here!"

I stop him "No, it's not that." I insist and he frowns "It's just, I'm not..." I sigh and scratch the back of my neck.

"Thor is straight." Loki states and Ronan snickers "Not even prison gay. He's straight, straight."

Ronan scoffs "I give it a year."

I sigh, before announcing "Actually, really, I'm good." I nod, before looks to Loki "Are we done here, or?"

Loki smiles in amusement, before looking to Ronan "Speak to you later, Ronan. Come on, Thor." he turns and walks back towards the table.

When I follow him, Candy catcalls me and I ask "That was awkward."