Hopeful (part 2) - Sebastian Stan

You're standing in an empty hall, which was full of Sebastian's fans earlier today.
Sebastian had told you, that you should wait him in the hall when the comic con ends. So here you are.

But, well, why would he come? If he just forgot and left already. He's busy man anyways. He doesn't have time for you.

But as you thought that, you could see a door open and see familiar man walk towards you. So, he didn't forget.

He looks at you with a kind smile as he stops walking in front of you.
"Alright, are you hungry?" Sebastian asks from you.
You look down at your shoes. What does he mean with that? Does he want to go to eat with you? Well, that's not possible.

You shake your head, even though really you were starving, but you've got used to it. You're hungry every day. You don't even remember the last time, when you've eat a proper meal.
You barely have money for bread and water.

"You're lying. You must be starving! When have you eaten last time?" He asks. Why can't he just believe you? You don't want him to waste his money to you. You'll be just fine if you get back home and eat like half of a bread.

"This morning. But I'm fine, really. I can eat when I get back home." You say and give him a fake smile.
Sebastian looks shocked.
"This morning? It's like 10 hours or more!" Sebastian looks very concerned.

You give him another fake smile.
"So, did you have something else to say or can I go home?" You ask. You really don't want to be with him right now. He's just wasting time.

Sebastian doesn't say anything, so you turn around on your heels and head out of the building. You can't hear footsteps following you, so Sebastian gave up on you. Wow, that was easy. Well, thank god it was easy.

•••

You finally got home, if you can call it home. It's abandoned house where you're living, so probably you can call it home.
You eat half of a bread, because you want to save as much as possible for later.

Also you change your clothes to something not so normal. Which is dirty white t-shirt and old black shorts.

You get ready for bed.
This day was the best day you've ever had. You met Sebastian Stan! Well, he doesn't give a shit about you, but why would he, though?

You lie down on the mattress and make yourself as comfortable as you can on a hard mattress.
You close your eyes and let yourself drift off.

•••

You wake up to a sudden noise and jump up. Someone else is in the house with you. But who is it? Another homeless person?

You don't have enough courage to go check who is in the house.
You sit to the corner of the room and try not to move at all. You try to be as invisible as possible. You don't want that person to find you.

Soon you could hear the person saying something. Maybe a name? Yoy couldn't make out what the person said. But when he got closer, you heard him clearly. He's calling your name. And the voice belongs to a man you met earlier today. Sebastian.

"Here!" You exclaim. You could see Sebastian looking around and you got up from the floor.
Sebastian's gaze fell on you. His eyes shines even in this dim light.

"How'd you find me?" You ask from him.
"I followed you." Sebastian replied, smirking.
Right, of course he followed you. He couldn't find you any other way.

Suddenly Sebastian grabs your hand gently. "Come on, you're not gonna stay here any longer." He says and pulls you with him.
"Wait! Can I change my clothes, please?" You ask. You're not gonna go out there in these clothes. No. No way.

He lets go of your hand and nods.
You go find the clothes you had on today and changed them quickly on you.
Then you went outside, where Sebastian was waiting for you next to his car.

He opens passenger's door for you.
"Where are you taking me?" You ask, before getting into the car.
"My place." He replies and closes the door behind you.

Soon you were already on the road.
All you could think about was; why does he wanna help you?
Then you decide to ask him that, "Why are you helping me?"

He gave you a quick are-you-serious-look. "Why wouldn't I?" He asks and chuckles.
"And why in the hell are you taking me to your place?" You ask.

You can't just believe it. Your all time idol –who you just met– is helping you. Like, he already cares about you. Is there any more sweeter man in this world? Let me answer that; NO

"Well, I can't leave you there and as far as I know you don't have any place to go." He replies. Well, that makes sense. Or does it? Well, whatever. If he really wants to help you this bad, you let him help you.

•••

You walk into his pretty big apartment.
Sebastian even gave you a house tour. There is two bedrooms, so he gave you the other one. And guess what? There's a super soft bed! Bed! It's been an eternity since you last time slept on a bed.

You basically jump on it and laugh like a little kid. Yeah, it's pretty embarrassing in front of your idol, but you can't help it. You've missed beds.

"Now I'm not even asking are you hungry, I'll make something to eat for both of us." Sebastian said and left you to your new room.

But you got bored easily and followed him into the kitchen. You watched as he made some bread with something on it. Like wow. You just can't believe it. You're living in an apartment with Sebastian Stan, well, maybe just few days. He will kick you out when he gets enough of you. Gets bored. Even annoyed.

You've been snapped out of your thoughts as he places a plate in front of you. You recognize that it's a bread and that was enough. You just start to cram it into your mouth. You don't care what's on it. All you care about is your empty stomach.

Once you ate the bread, you got up and left the kitchen saying, "thanks."
You went back to your new room.
You sit on the bed and lift your knees up. You hide your head between your knees and there they come. The tears again.

You try to cry as quiet as possible, but somehow Sebastian heard you and suddenly he was sitting next to you.
He wraps his arms around you and pulls you into a hug.

Hmm, what was the last time you were hugged? Was it like ten years ago when you helped one old woman with her shopping bags. Yeah, she was very friendly.

You didn't even notice that you had wrapped your arms around his torso. Okay, you can't change what happened. So, you keep your arms around his torso, even though it makes you just more nervous.

"You're gonna be okay. Everything's alright." He speaks softly to you.
It makes you cry even more. Those soft and kind words. You don't even remember have you heard them before.

"You're beautiful, you're strong, if you're hopeful, everything's gonna be just fine. I'm here for you." He keeps speaking, still very softly. He caresses your back gently.

You look up to his eyes. You just keep crying. All those compliments are making you cry even more and more. Was it mentioned, that he's super sweet?
He kisses your forehead.
Okay, super is not even enough.

Eventually your crying starts to stop and Sebastian wipes your tears away with his thumb.
"Better?" He asks.
You hug him tighter and sigh into his chest. "Maybe." You reply.

All of this crying made you very tired.
Slowly you unwrap your arms and fall slowly to your bed. As your head hit the pillow, your eyes closed.
"Goodnight, Y/N." Sebastian says softly.
"Goodnight, Sebastian." You mumble before drifting off.

Okay, let me know if you
want more 😉