Psychopathic Murderer (part 4) - Bucky Barnes

It's a morning in Bucharest. You just woke up and feel Bucky's arm around you protectively. The sun is shining through the curtains of the windows.

You try to move his arm off of you gently, but the grip just tightens. He groans half asleep.
You turn to look at him and his sleepy eyes.

"Mornin', sleepyhead." You giggle and try to move his arm again. "You ain't gonna go anywhere." He mumbles and pulls you closer to him.

"Aww Bucky, c'mon. The clock isss..." You begin and check the clock from your phone. "Already 10!"

You push his arm off and jump up. Bucky groans as your warmth left him.

"Your have to get us some breakfast." You note, and he groans louder.

"Can't we just stay in bed all day?" He asks, yawning. You giggle at him as he rubs his eyes. He looks so sleepy, just wondering has he ever slept well these past few years.

"Come on, up, up!" You say, and Bucky actually gets up.
"Do you have new clothes for me?" He asks.

Oh yeah. You take jeans, a black t-shirt, a red shirt and a black baseball cap. He will use the same jacket as earlier.

You hand the clothes to him. "You can change them as I use the toilet." You say and leave to the bathroom.

Once you came back, Bucky was full dressed and ready to go.
You hand him some money.
"You know that some of the people here speaks only Romanian, right?" You ask.

He smirks at you. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me." He says. You furrow your eyebrows in confusion.
He doesn't explain. He just leaves you alone in the apartment.

You sigh and decide to do some cleaning. You don't have anything else to do.

You start with the kitchen. You take a rag and start rubbing the crud from the kitchen counters.

After 15 minutes of cleaning you could hear the front door cracking. It's not Bucky. He wouldn't do that. It's gotta be a burglar. You ran behind the bathroom door.

You could hear the front door open and footsteps of one man coming in.
Soon someone walked from in front of you towards the kitchen.

The man has a shield in his left hand and a helmet on his head. Yep. There's no wonder. He's Captain America. He's Bucky's old friend, Steve. He actually came to look for Bucky. And he's just in the right place.

You're too afraid to step out of your hiding spot, so you remain there. You look at Steve as he walks over to the fridge, looking a little bit around in the apartment.

He takes something from on the fridge. It looks like a notebook. Wait. Where'd that come from? Is it Bucky's? He never told you about it.

Soon you could see Bucky's back appearing in front of you. He glanced at you quickly and turned his focus back to the man in front of the fridge.

Steve suddenly turns around. You realize, that you've come a little out of your hiding place. Shit. He probably noticed you, but you hide again anyways.

You peek from behind the door and listen to their little chat. Steve notices you but doesn't pay attention to you.

"Do you know me?" Steve asks from Bucky. He stays quiet for few seconds, before he responds, "You're Steve. I read about you in a museum."

Okay, they're taking it slowly. No happy reunion hugs or anything. Ugh, boring.
You step out of the bathroom, but stay behind Bucky's back. He takes a quick glance of you over his shoulder.

"I know you're nervous, and you have plenty of reasons to be." Steve says, and puts the notebook down on the table. "But you're lying."

"I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that any more." Bucky says. What is he talking about? Vienna? Why would he even be in Vienna?
Steve is getting a little nervous as he hears someone speaking to his ear.
You could only hear mumbling.

"I can see that." Steve's gaze fell on you for a moment. "But the people who think you did are coming here now. And they're not planning on taking you alive."

Wait, what?! Who?! Do they want to kill Bucky?! What the fuck?! You can't let that happen. You don't want him to die. Not now, not ever.

"That's smart. Good strategy." Bucky says, and you could hear several heavy footsteps approaching.
No, no, no, no!

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck." Steve says. Oh my god. Did he just call him Buck? That's adorable. A nickname for a nickname. You already love this friendship.

"It always ends in a fight." Bucky says.
"You pulled me from the river. Why?" Steve asks.
"I don't know." Bucky replies. Yes he does.
"Yes, you do." Steve says.

"Bucky!" You scream as a grande flew inside from the window.
"Hide!" Bucky screams back, and you go to the bathroom. You go to the corner of the small room. You could only hear noises from fighting.

Soon the fighting stopped and you could hear Steve yell, "Buck, stop! You're gonna kill someone."
You could hear something wooden break.
"I'm not gonna kill anyone." He says.

Then you heard more gunshots. Your heart is racing. You only hope, that Bucky will stay alive.

Soon a soldier flew through the bathroom door and landed on the floor in front of you. He doesn't move, but isn't dead either.

You heard the front door go down and the fighting sounds leaved the apartment.

Few moments after the sounds of the fight were some floors lower. You got up from the floor when you think it's safe. But then the soldier on the floor started to move.

You freezed on your spot as he started to get up. Then his gaze fell on you. "Who're you?" He asks with a german accent.
"Uhh..." You try to make a plan in your mind. You have to find Bucky. But he's probably gonna get caught. How do you know?

"Bucky's... Girlfriend." You reply.
Oh how stupid you feel. The soldier rose his other eyebrow. Then he sighs, "You come with me."

He grabs your arm and starts to lead you out of the bathroom and the apartment. You see unconscious soldiers everywhere in the hallway and the stairs. Did Bucky do all that?
You could see them fighting many floors lower.

Out of nowhere, something hard hit your head from the back and all went dark

Just for you to know, I'm gonna skip all the events what happened in Civil War and do a long skipididipappa. What happened in Infinity War didn't happen and you and Bucky are living finally a normal life together. Happy? 🙏😇