Adopted - Tony Stark & Pepper Potts + Avengers

Requested by: iamKhrfan123

One day Tony and Pepper were eating dinner at the kitchen table and talking about nearly everything. Suddenly a crazy idea came up to Tony's mind and he decided to ask Pepper about it.

"Should we adopt a child?" Tony asks, and caught Pepper off guard. She almost choked on her food and gives him the famous are-you-serious look.
Tony chuckles at dumbfounded look on her face.

"Are you sure?" She asks after a few moments. She would love to adopt a child with Tony, but she doesn't want to make this big decisions quickly and without proper thinking. Adopting a child would change their life completely.

"Yeah, I'm sure about this. I've been thinking about this for awhile now. But I just need your approval, because I can't do it without it. You're gonna be the mom anyways." He tells. Pepper frowned as she was thinking. She indeed wants to adopt a child.

She's quiet for a few moments. "We can adopt a child." She says then. Tony's face lightens up immediately and a wide smile formed to his face.
He leaned over the table a placed a light kiss on her lips.
"Amazing." He says.

• • •

Tony and Pepper then adopted a child (you) a few days later from a orphanage near them.
They fell in love with you at first sight. They thought you're gonna be their perfect baby girl.

They took you home that day and got to know you better as the day changed to night.
They did have a crib for you, but you wanted to sleep between your new mommy and daddy.

Next morning Tony and Pepper wanted to introduce you to the rest of the Avengers family.

You held Pepper's hand as you three walked into the big living room, where Steve, Bucky, Thor, Clint, Natasha, Peter, Bruce, Sam, Wanda, Vision and Rhodey were gathered around the couches.

"Oh my god, who is this little girl?" Peter exclaims, getting everyone's attention first to him and then to you three.

"Is she (y/n)?" Steve asks and walks closer to you.
Tony nods as Steve squats down in front of you. He smiles at you as he gently took your small hand into his big one.

"I'm Steve, nice to meet you." He says with a sweet smile on his face and shakes lightly your hand.
You look down and blush. You haven't got used to this much people around you.

"Touche." You say and run back to your new mommy, Pepper.
Steve looks at you weird and Sam were laughing in the background.

"Touche? That's not even what you're supposed to say in that situation." Sam states, still laughing.

Tony and Pepper started to talk to the others while you sneaked to the kitchen. You see Alexa on one of the kitchen counters. You've heard, that it can do whatever you want it to do. And you also wanted cookies.

"Cookies! Alexa I want cookies!" You command but nothing happens. You frown.
"You want what?" Bucky asks as he comes into the room.

You look at him and then turn back to Alexa. "A cookie!" You exclaim. You don't understand why Alexa isn't giving you a cookie.

"Who you talking to?" Bucky asks.
You turn to look at him again and point Alexa with your finger.
"To Alexa! I want cookies!" You exclaim again.

"Help me, cookies!" You keep repeating, until Bucky had stopped laughing and gave you two cookies.
"There you go." He says.

You smile at him, before taking a bite of your first, tasty cookie.

Later you and Bucky returned back to the living room. Peter is again the first to see you and he comes up to you and squats.
"Hi, I'm Peter." He says.

You kick him to the groin and he groans loudly.
Everyone turns to look at you and Peter, who's in pain.
"I'm a ninja!" You announce proudly and everybody burs into laughter, except you and Peter.

You look everyone dumbfounded, thinking why they're laughing. You didn't really understand what was so funny, but you start to laugh anyways.

"Okay, we're gonna go outside now." Natasha says to you smiling.
"Good idea." Tony says.
You frown. You don't want to go outside. You already have so much fun inside.

"Me? NOOOOOOOOOO!" You scream. "It's impoccaple."
Everyone looks at you amused. They think you're gonna be good entertainment for their long days.

"Why is it impossible?" Natasha asks, squatting down in front of you.
You cross your arms over your chest, trying to look assertive.

"I do not like the backyard. The backyard's not good. I don't like grass." You reply, trying to explain why the backyard isn't a good place at all. Especially the grass is horrible.

Your mommy chuckles, before picking you up.
"Maybe you should have some rest now." She says.

•••

A week later Tony was going to leave the house, because his business called.
Yesterday you and your daddy had been calling each other fart machines. (And now you can just imagine what's gonna happen)

"Be a good fart machine today!" You say as your daddy was about to leave.

"You be a good fart machine today. Tell mommy to be a good–"

"No, go to work and be a good fart machine at work!"

"That's what I do all day. That's my job."

"Okay I'll be a good fart machine." You say and then your daddy left the house. You walk to the kitchen, where your mommy was waiting for you, because you need to eat your breakfast.

"A what?" She asks giggling.

Then you turn around, because you forgot to say something to your daddy.
"I didn't say I love my dad."

"I love my dad! I love my dad! Daddy!" You exclaim as you run to the front door and open it.
You run after your daddy screaming, "Daaaaaaaad!"

He turns around and squats down, opening his arms and you run to his embrace. You hug him.
"I love you 3000." You say.

"Wow, that's a lot." He chuckles and lets you go.
He strokes the top of your head as he stood up.

"Now, go back inside, that I can go to be a good fart machine at work." He says and you run back to the house.

A/N:
Okay, I'm sorry... This was pretty shitty one, because I just didn't have that much inspiration and I didn't really know what to write in this 'cause I've never wrote anything like this in my life, soooo...