Chpt.1

I kind of didn't mean to make this kinda or somewhat sad on the first chapter, I'll make it up

Sting was walking in the forest and sighed, it has only been a year after his parents went missing, he was abour 12 years old today. He looked down at the ground and kicked a rock around, he hasn't seen his friend Lector around he must have been busy looking for a new shirt. He walked towards his dragon dad Weisslogia and sighed. Once he made it, he instantly jumped at the dragons voice he didn't know why but it always made him jump.

"Are you alright Sting?"

"Of course I'm alright, never better"

Sting nervously lied and put a smile on his face, he looked up at the dragon whos face was now infront of him. The dragon glared at the boy and sighed at him, lifting up his head.

"I have a request for you but telling your already upset I'll wait when you're not feeling this down"

"No no I'm fine tell me!"

"Sting...I want you to kill me"

Sting froze in his tracks he looked up at his dragon, a serious expression on his face.

"I can't..."

"Sting it will be fine"

"Your asking a kid to kill his only parent left!"

The dragon set a hand on Stings head. Sting had tears in his eyes at this point. Lector was watching behind a tree and watched the two, Sting hugged the dragons hand and sobbed. Weisslogia hugged the poor child back.

"Sting I promise you it will be okay yoy will see me again"

"Yeah when I'm dead! Please Weisslogia don't make me do it!"

"To prevent others from killing me I want my pupil to do it"

Sting was a sobbing mess as he stood away from the dragon, his eyes were stained with tears. Lector was crying himself, the dragon knelt his head down and one last time and stood back again, he held two palms together as light filled the same hole that was made through his palm and fingers, it was almost blinding to him, he seperated his hands as the light grew large as sphreres stabbed through the white dragon. Sting shut his eyes and turned away, he didn't want to see. As the light faded he didn't see his dragon, Sting fell to his knees and lowered his head, Lector came from his hiding spot and ran up to hug his friend who was now crying again as he hugged the exceed back. After about a few minutes of crying the boy fell asleep and laid down in the grass. Lector got up and looked around.

"I'll be back Sting! I'm going to find you a blanket"

The exceed rushed off into the forest and towards the town of Fiore to find at least something to cover his friend in something warm, the cat ran around town looking for it. As he ran he bumped into something.

"Owie!"

Lector looked up and saw a green cat in a pink frog costume rubbing their nose.

"Ah I'm sorry!"

"Fro says it's okay"

The two cats got up and looked at each other for a few seconds before someone called a name.

"Frosch!? Frosch!? Where did you go?"

A boy with black hair was looking around carrying a white and black blanket, just what Lector needs but he couldn't steal from the kid.

"Fros over here Rogue"

The green cat waved, the boy who was known as Rogue looked at the cat and ran up to them, and scooped them up.

"Frosch don't leave my sight I could have lost you"

"Fro was with another cat"

Frosch pointed to Lector who was staring at Rogue. Rogue knelt down to him.

"What are you doing?"

"I was looking for a blanket for my friend, he's knocked out in the forest-"

Rogue picked up Lector.

"Take me to him I can give him one of my blankets"

Lector nodded and pointed in the direction where Sting was, as the three of them arrived, Sting was still asleep but shivering Rogue didn't blame him it was a bit chilly out here. Lector ran up to Sting and just sat infront of him, Rogue walked over and grabbed the white blanket from the two blankets he had bought and gavw the black one to his exceed.

"Hold this Frosch"

The green cat nodded as Rogue flapped the white blanket and laid it on the blondie boy who stopped shivering and Lector.

"Thank you Rogue"

Lector said and smiled, Rogue smiled back and nodded, walking back to Frosch and picked them up and walked away.

"Rogue says you're welcome bye bye!"

Frosch called out, waving to the red cat, Lector smiled and waved bye back before laying down beside Sting and closed his eyes.