Chpt.7

Sting smiled once him and Rogue were welcomed into the guild, he stood up and held his hand out to the girl.

"Thank you for welcoming us"

Minerva scolded and grabbed his hand and gave it a tight grip as she shook his hand. Sting whimpered and tried to pull his hand away from the girls grip. Once Minerva let go, Sting stumbled backwards on Rogue and huffed at the girl then panicked at the boy.

"Rogue are you okay!?"

"I'm good just please get off of me please"

Sting quickly got off of the boy and pulled him up off of the ground, Rogue held onto his hand as he was pulled up. Sting smiled and patted the ravens back then looked over at the two exceeds who were now messing with Rufus and Minerva. Rogue glared at them until he was pulled out of the room by his friend.

"But Frosch!"

"We will go get them once we find an easy job to do together!"

"You promise?"

"Pinky promise!"

Sting stopped walking and held out his pinky to Rogue, who instantly wrapped his pinky around Sting and nodded.

"We are not leaving my Frosch here"

"I got that, we are not leaving my Lector here neither, now Let's just find a job, grab our exceeds and get out of here okay?"

Rogue smiled and nodded in agreement, walking over to a board that Dobengal was standing in front of.

"Dobengal! Is this where you find a job to do?"

"Yes it is, are you going to do a job on your first day?"

"Yeah we are"

"Well I found this one job you two could do, it's not far from Fiore so don't worry about traveling much, here you go"

Dobengal climbed up on his stool and grabbed a sheet of paper, climbing down and handed it to them. Rogue took the paper and looked at it as Dobengal described the job to them.

"All you have to do is simply is take care an old woman and her needs nothing too hard, the person who wants you to do that will pay you anything just for doing this"

"This sounds easy enough! Huh, Rogue!?"

"It really does, I guess we could do it"

Rogue sighed and folded the paper into a small square and slipped it into his pocket. Sting grinned and rushed off to get the exceeds, forgetting he was still holding Rogues hand.

"Sting!"

"Huh?"

"We are still holding hands!"

Sting looked down at their hands and quickly let go.

"Oh sorry! Lector! Frosch! Come on we are going on a job"

Lector got out of Minerva's arms as Frosch came out from under Rufus hat and smiled, rushing over to the two and was scooped up.

"This will be an easy job to do and maybe we can get a big reward for it!"

"Really!? That sounds awesome Sting, do we have to travel much?"

"Nah Lector, Dobengal told Rogue and me that the job is still in Fiore"

"That's a good thing!"

Sting and Lector chuckled as Rogue and Frosch were already walking out of the room, Sting turned and quickly rushed to Rogues side and smiled.

"You ready for this Rogue?"

"More ready than I'll ever be"

The two smiled at each other and chuckled as they both walked out of the Sabertooth guild and towards the location to start their first job.