Chpt.4

"Huh?"

"Can Lector and I tag along with you?"

Rogue looked over at Frosch who seemed very excited to let them tag along with them. He turned back towards Sting and Lector who were now using puppy eyes and poking out their lips. No joke this was making Rogue laugh on the inside just seeing them do this, the ravenette child nodded and held out his hand.

"You can join us"

Sting got up and grabbed Rogues hand and shook it.

"We should have a team name!"

"I don't know, what magic do you have?"

"I use White dragon slayer magic"

Rogue froze up a bit, which Sting caught and tilted his head.

"You okay?"

"Never thought I would see another Dragon slayer"

"You're one too!? What kind of dragon slayer are you?"

"I'm a Shadow dragon slayer"

"That's so cool! Alright we came be Twin dragon slayers!"

"But we're not brothers.."

"No no we match like light and dark, white and black, I'm light and you're dark"

Rogue rose and eyebrow before understanding and nodded at him.

"Alright Twin Dragon Slayers it is"

Sting said excitedly as he looked down at Lector who nodded at him.

"That sounds like a awesome name Sting!"

"Fro thinks so too!"

Rogue smiled and picked Frosch up and began to walk out of the forest with Sting and Lector behind the two of them chatting about how great and strong their team is going to be when they are older, Rogue was thinking about that too he could protect Frosch even more now with Sting and Lector beside him to do so. As they were walking something caught Froschs eye and tugged on Rogues arm, Rogue looked down at Frosch who was pointing to a guild that had something look like a sabertooth tiger mark.

"Whoa that looks really cool Rogue lets go in, maybe we can check it out"

"I don't know..."

Sting grabbed Rogues hand and rushed into the building and looked around, it was full of people with the same symbol that the two saw earlier on the flag.

"It's a guild"

"A what?"

"It's a guild"

Rogue repeated and squinted at the marks on people, soon a teen with long kinda messy green hair with a white mark on his nose and what seemed like black tattoos and another boy with long blonde hair with a mask on his face and a hat that looks way too big on him came up to the two. The four stared at each other before Frosch broke the silence.

"Fro says hi"

The green boy stared at the cat and picked it up from Rogues grip and stared at it, Rogue panicked and tried to get it back from him.

"Give Frosch back to me"

"I like this cat, don't you Rufus"

The blonde boy known as Rufus looked up at the cat and smiled.

"It's indeed very cute I might just want to keep it"

Rogue growled and began to inhale, the shadows under the green boy, Rufus, and Sting were vanishing as Rogue finished.

"SHADOW DRAGON!-"

"Rogue wait!"

"ROAR!!!!"

A massive black beam of shadows shot at the two the green head boy pusher Rufus out of the way quickly the attack hitting the greenies arm and the wall behind them.

"I will not repeat myself, Give. Me. FROSCH!"

The boy gulped and handed the green cat to Rogue who instantly put a more tight grip on the cat, Sting stared at Rogue who glared at them.

"Okay that was caught off on the wrong foot I'm sorry for my friend, I'm Sting, and this is my best friemd Lector"

Sting nervously chuckled and held his hand out as he pointed to the red cat on his head. The greenie nodded and grabbed Stings hand and gripped it.

"Orga, and this is my close friend Rufus"

The blonde took off his hat and bowed then placed it right back on his head. Sting glanced at Rogue who softened up a bit but didn't stick his hand out.

"Rogue...this is my Frosch, Mine!"

He growled as the two nodded at him.

"You're going to need that attitude and the ability to be tough in order to stay"

Orga said as he walked off along with Rufus, Sting looked at Rogue and walked further inside the building, until a girl ran up to them with a mean look on her face.

"I never seen you two here before, you must be new huh?"

"Yeah we were just walking in cause we saw th-"

"Shut up! You better be tough and strong enough to be in this guild you got me!?"

"Yes litt-"

"It is m'lady to you blondie!"

M'lady glared at Sting then snapped to Rogue, looking at Frosch who was smiling, she was trying not to get soft so she attempted to hit the cat which Rogue caught in a tight grip and flipped M'lady onto her back which she did and kicked the back of Rogues legs causing him to fall and Sting catching him quickly.

"You good Rogue?"

"I'm fine lets just join this guild and find a job we can both do"

The ravenette sighed.